When it comes to buying silver coins with collectible value, the Proof Silver Eagles from the United States Mint rank near the top of the list for most buyers. In the case of the 2020 V75 Proof Silver Eagle, the low original mintage, combined with certification from the NGC, results in a sought-after piece with low availability. Now, near-perfect 2020-W V75 Privy Proof Silver American Eagles are available to you for purchase online at Silver.com.
- Coins ship inside of NGC protective plastic slabs!
- 34th year of availability for the Proof Silver American Eagles!
- Impressive V75 privy mark!
- Availability of certified coins is limited!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .999 fine silver.
- Issued a face value of $1 (USD) by the United States.
- Bears a Grade of PF69 from the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- The obverse side depicts Walking Liberty from Adolph A. Weinman.
- On the reverse is the heraldic eagle of the United States by John Mercanti.
- “W” mint mark from the West Point Mint.
- Please remember you could get coins with the same additional labels when buying multiples.
Proof Silver Eagles issued in the V75 Privy Mark range had a limited release of only 75,000 specimens. Each coin has an obverse privy mark with an inscription of “V75.” That inscription is found inside of a shape based on the Rainbow Pool on what is now the National Mall in Washington D.C.
The Rainbow Pool is so-named because of the 124 water jets that shoot water up into the reflecting pool. When all 124 of those jets fire off water, it creates a full, beautiful rainbow. The Rainbow Pool has been in existence since 1924. In 2001, as the nation completed construction on its World War II Memorial, it was built around the Rainbow Pool to incorporate its beauty in the grandeur of the larger project.
The obverse side of 2020-W V75 Privy Proof Silver American Eagles bears a depiction of Walking Liberty. Originally used on the US half dollar from 1916 to 1947, the image of Walking Liberty shows her figure walking toward the sun on the horizon with the American flag draped over her shoulders.
On the reverse field of the 2020-W Proof Silver American Eagle is the heraldic eagle. This symbol is an official emblem of the federal government and shows a front-facing bald eagle with arrows in one talon, an olive branch in the other, and the US national shield on its chest.
These 2020-W V75 Privy Proof Silver American Eagles are available in near-perfect condition. A PF69 coin showcases full, original mint luster and no more than two minor detracting flaws. Examples of those flaws include only minuscule hairlines and contact marks. Those flaws must be located outside the primary focal points. Please note that purchasing multiples can result in receiving coins that have the same extra labels beyond those discussed in this listing.
Silver.com customer service is available to you at 888-989-7223. We are also available online using our live chat and email address features.