In 2020, the United States Mint made a rare release of a Proof Silver Eagle featuring a privy mark. In this case, the privy mark takes the shape of the Rainbow Pool in Washington D.C. with a “V75” inscription inside marking the 75th anniversary of the conclusion of hostilities in World War II. Today, 2020-W 1 oz V75 Proof Silver American Eagles in perfect condition are available to you online at Silver.com.
- Available to ship to you in a protective plastic slab from the NGC!
- 34th release from the Proof Silver American Eagles!
- V75 privy mark!
- Availability of certified perfect coins is limited!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .999 fine silver.
- The face value of $1 (USD) is fully backed by the American government.
- Graded PF70 by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- On the obverse is Walking Liberty.
- The reverse features the heraldic eagle.
- Comes with a “W” mint mark from the West Point Mint.
- Please keep in mind you may receive matching labels on your coins when buying more than one.
The United States Mint’s release of the Proof Silver American Eagle in 2020 with a V75 privy mark in the shape of the Rainbow Pool in Washington D.C. honors the 75th anniversary of the conclusion of World War II. The Rainbow Pool was chosen as the silhouette for the privy mark because it is at the heart of the national World War II Memorial. The Rainbow Pool has been in D.C. since 1924 and was incorporated into the World War II Memorial when it was built in 2001.
All of these 2020-W 1 oz V75 Privy Proof Silver American Eagles come with a perfect certification from the NGC. The coins in this listing earned PF70 certifications from the NGC, indicating that each coin has full, original mint luster with no detracting flaws of any kind present.
On the obverse side of 2020 V75 Privy Proof Silver American Eagles is a depiction of Walking Liberty. The Walking Liberty design comes from Adolph A. Weinman and was created in 1916 for use on the US half dollar. The image shows Liberty as she walks toward the sun on the horizon. She carries the branches of oak and laurel in her left hand with the American flag draped over her shoulders.
The reverse field of 2020-W 1 oz Proof Silver American Eagles comes with a heraldic eagle design. The image of the bald eagle shown here was modernized in 1986 by John Mercanti and depicts the eagle with the US national shield, olive branch of peace, and the arrows of war.
Please keep in mind that the coins in this listing all come with a PF70 certification. However, we cannot guarantee the presence of any additional labels. The coins are chosen at random once your payment has been processed.
Please feel free to reach out to Silver.com with your questions. Our team is available at 888-989-7223, online through our live chat, and using our email address.