Proof Silver American Eagles were issued in 2020 with a small batch allotted to feature a distinctive privy mark. This privy mark, known as the V75 privy, was applied to just 75,000 coins and was issued in honor of the 75th anniversary of the end of World War II. The popular coins sold out quickly at the US Mint, but are still available as certified specimens with many dealers. Right now, perfect condition 2020-W 1 oz V75 Privy Proof Silver American Eagles are available to purchase online at Silver.com.
- Ships to you inside of a protective plastic slab courtesy of the PCGS!
- Commemorative V75 privy mark!
- Initial mintage limited to 75,000 coins only!
- Availability of certified perfect coins is limited!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .999 fine silver.
- Bears a face value of $1 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Issued a Grade of PR70 by the Professional Coin Grading Service.
- Walking Liberty on the obverse.
- Heraldic eagle of the United States on the reverse.
- “W” mint mark from the West Point Mint.
- Please remember there is the potential to receive coins with the same labels when you buy more than one.
Each 2020-W 1 oz V75 Privy Proof Silver American Eagle in this Silver.com listing earned a perfect grade from the PCGS. Coins in PR70 condition exhibit full, original mint luster and have no detracting flaws of any kind present. The coins may also come with additional, varied labels such as DCAM and/or First Strike.
DCAM labels are reserved for proof coins with strong, frosted designs and deeply-mirrored, clear fields. The First Strike label is possible on any coin the PCGS receives for grading within 30 days of the initial release point.
Silver.com only guarantees the coin you receive will come with a PR70 grade. The existence of any additional labels inside the slab is determined by availability at the point in time your order is fulfilled. We select all coins for your order only after your payment has cleared. Please remember that buying more than one coin can result in receiving several coins with all the same labels or a mixture of various labels.
Walking Liberty is depicted in the obverse design of 2020-W 1 oz V75 Privy Proof Silver Eagles. This design depicts Liberty in left-profile relief walking toward a mountain on the horizon as the sun rises over its peak. She carries branches of oak and laurel in her left hand, reaches out with her right hand, and has the American flag draped around her figure in this design.
The heraldic eagle of the United States is found on the reverse of 2020-W 1 oz V75 Privy Proof Silver American Eagles. This design was modernized in 1986 for release on these coins by John Mercanti. It depicts a powerful eagle in front-facing relief as it supports the US national shield.
If you have questions, Silver.com has the answers. Feel free to call us at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or send us an email.