The Silver Eagles come from the United States Mint each year in BU, proof, and burnished versions. On occasion, the US Mint has issued special versions of the coin to mark important moments. The V75 privy is the latest example of this coining as the US Mint issued V75 Privy Proof Silver Eagles to mark the 75th anniversary of World War II’s conclusion. Right now, 2020-W 1 oz V75 Privy Proof Silver American Eagles are available to purchase online at Silver.com in near-perfect condition.
- Ships to you in a protective plastic slab courtesy of the PCGS!
- Comes with a distinctive V75 Privy!
- Original mintage limited to 75,000 coins only!
- Availability of certified coins is limited!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .999 fine silver.
- Bears a face value of $1 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Issued a Grade of PR69 by the Professional Coin Grading Service.
- First Strike designations.
- On the obverse side is Walking Liberty.
- The reverse features the heraldic eagle design.
- Comes with a “W” mint mark from the West Point Mint.
Each 2020-W 1 oz V75 Privy Proof Silver American Eagle offered here at Silver.com comes with a near-perfect certification. PR69 coins exhibit full, original mint luster and a maximum of two minor detracting flaws. Acceptable flaws at this grade are limited to minuscule contact marks or hairlines and must be located outside the primary focal points of the coin. A First Strike designation means the PCGS received these coins for certification within 30 days of the original release date at the US Mint.
The V75 Privy release by the United States Mint offers a shared privy for the silver and gold coins. The privy mark is shaped like the Rainbow Pool, a reflecting pool with 124 water jets that is now at the center of the National World War II Memorial.
On the obverse side of 2020-W 1 oz Proof Silver American Eagles is the vision of Walking Liberty. This Liberty image was created in 1916 by Adolph A. Weinman. It shows Liberty in left-profile relief walking toward the sun with the American flag draped around her figure. She is carrying the branches of oak and laurel in her left hand.
The reverse face of the 2020-W 1 oz V75 Privy Proof Silver Eagle includes the heraldic eagle design. Created in 1986 by John Mercanti, this modern version of the heraldic eagle shows a front-facing bald eagle supporting the US national shield. The bird clutches the arrows of war in one talon and an olive branch of peace in the other.
If you have any questions, Silver.com customer service is happy to help. You can call us on the phone at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or simply send us an email with your inquiries.