There is no doubt that the 2021 1 oz Gold EC8 St. Kitts and Nevis Coin BU revolutionized the precious metal industry ever since its introduction in 2017. Right now, you can add it to your profile of hard assets when you purchase it online today from Silver.com.
- The gold BU coins are individually sealed in a CertiLock card!
- 4thyear of release for the EC8 Coin Series!
- Limited mintage of 2,500 coins!
- Consists of 1 Troy oz of .9999 fine gold in BU condition
- Bears a face value of $10 (XCD) which remains legally and fully backed by the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
- The obverse features historical British monarch and iconic world figure, Queen Elizabeth II.
- The reverse includes a shipwreck site located in the glorious sea of St. Kitts and Nevis.
With a limited mintage of 2,500 coins, you can join the elite society of collectors and investors who seek high value in their collectible coinages. With a culture deeply rooted in the Caribbean sea with popular tropes of pirates, ships, and underwater folklore, the 2021 1 oz Gold EC8 St. Kitts and Nevis Coin BU highlights all of these perfectly. When it comes to the EC8 program, the partnership between the Scottsdale Mint and the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank sought to represent the eight island territories of this specific region. They include Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Grenada, Dominica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Montserrat, Saint Lucia, and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. All nations are legal tenders of the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank, and each of their designated coins features rich designs and low mintages.
It will impress you to know that each of these unique coins is delivered in BU condition. Each coin is shipped to you in a CertiLock card from the Scottsdale Mint.
For the obverse, you will be treated to the iconic effigy of the British monarch and lauded Queen of England, Queen Elizabeth II. This portrait profile was designed by Ian Rank-Broadley in 1998.
The reverse design depicts a wrecked galleon on the seabed which highlights how most of the popular dive sites in the area now are from both historical and modern shipwrecks. You will catch two gorgeous dolphins swimming around the haunting ship in a melodic dance while heading towards the surface of the Caribbean sea.
If you require more information or have inquiries about our gold for sale, please contact our team at Silver.com. We are available via online live chat, by email, or by phone at 888-989-7223.