The Day and Night Two-Coin Set in the Silver Chinese Panda release is one of the most popular annual options in this collection. Targeted to collectors, the coins are Brilliant Uncirculated specimens from the bulk release that have been colorized with thin layers of lacquer on the obverse design element to create standout visuals. Today, 2021 30 Gram Silver Chinese Panda Day and Night Two-Coin Sets are available to you online at Silver.com.
Coin Set Highlights:
- Arrives inside of a presentation box with an included Certificate of Authenticity!
- 37th coin available from the Silver Chinese Panda Series!
- Colorized lacquer on the obverse field!
- Mintage limited to 500 coin sets only!
- Consists of 30 Grams, or .9645 Troy ounce, of .999 fine silver in BU condition per coin.
- The individual face values of 10 Yuan are fully backed by the Chinese government.
- On the obverse is the image of a Giant Panda cub in a tree as its mother looks on from below.
- The reverse side depicts the exterior of the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests.
On the obverse of the coins in the 2021 Silver Chinese Panda Day and Night Set is the colorization that brings each of the coins’ visual elements to life. The design includes some common colorizations whether you are looking at the day coin or the night coin. For example, the trunk of the tree has a rich, brown hue with green leaves. The pandas are, naturally, captured in black-and-white colorization on both coins. However, it is the background field of each coin that truly showcases the differentiation between night and day.
All of the 2021 30 Gram Silver Chinese Panda Day and Night Two-Coin Sets come with two individual 30 gram silver coins inside of a two-coin presentation box. The set features a Certificate of Authenticity as well.
On the obverse of 2021 Silver Chinese Pandas is the image of a Giant Panda cub climbing up the trunk of a tree as its mother looks on. The mother’s paws are on the tree and behind the body of the cub, offering support as it climbs. The background of the daytime coin has a bright-yellow sun in the sky with a morning haze engulfing the mountains in the background. The nighttime coin features hues of purple as moonrise occurs over the mountain. Gone in the yellow sun, and in its place is the white moon.
The reverse of both 2021 Silver Chinese Pandas in the Day and Night Two-Coin Set features the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests. The design captures the exterior façade of the building and remains unchanged from its 1983 debut.
Please contact Silver.com if you have any questions about buying silver. You can call us at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or simply send us an email with your inquiries.