This Denver Mint coin release for 2021 celebrates the centennial year of the Silver Morgan Dollar Coin collection. Multiple different mint locations across the U.S. have released Morgan Silver Dollar Coins over the lifetime of the bullion program. The Denver Mint began producing Morgan Silver Dollar Coins in 1921 after the coins themselves had not been released for almost two decades. Currently, the 2021-D Silver Morgan Dollar Coin MS69 Varied Label PCGS or NGC can be purchased online from Silver.com.
- Every coin is packaged in individual protective slabs!
- Centennial release year for this exclusive coin series!
- Limited availability of these certified coins!
- Struck by the Denver Mint.
- Contains .858 Troy Ounces of .999 pure silver.
- Coin is considered a full legal tender of the United States and bears a face value of One Dollar (USD).
- The obverse shows the left-facing profile of Lady Liberty.
- On the reverse is the heraldic eagle design.
- If ordering more than one coin from this listing, keep in mind that you may receive matching labels, since all orders are fulfilled at random.
The 2021-D Silver Morgan Dollar Coin MS69 Varied Label PCGS or NGC was manufactured and distributed by the Denver Mint and struck in 99.9% pure silver. The coin itself, however, does not contain any mint marking on either side. The grading received from the PCGS or NGC of MS69 means that this coin is considered near-perfect. There may be a maximum of two minor flaws, but they must be located outside the primary focal point of the coin. The only acceptable flaws are tiny contact marks or minuscule hairlines.
All orders from this listing at Silver.com or filled randomly based on the availability of inventory. Keep in mind that when ordering more than one coin, you may receive matching labels.
First introduced in 1878, the Morgan Silver Dollar Coin Collection originally ran through 1904. The collection was then paused for almost two decades and then made a comeback in 1921. The Denver Mint did not open until 1906, so this branch of the U.S. Mint didn’t help produce and manufacture these bullion products until 1921.
On the coin’s obverse is the profile of Lady Liberty shown from the left side. Lady Liberty remains an important symbol of the U.S. and is featured in this design by George T Morgan. In the image, she is seen wearing three garments in her hair and on her head, including a laurel wreath, a Phrygian cap, and a coronet crown.
On the reverse of the 2021-D Silver Morgan Dollar Coin is another beautiful design by George T. Morgan showing the heraldic eagle inspired by the United States federal seal. In the image, the eagle is shown with outstretched wings and holds two items to symbolize the balance of peace and war: an olive branch and a bunch of arrows.
Please reach out to Silver.com with any questions you may have. Our team can be contacted via email, online live chat, or by phone at 888-989-7223.