December 2021 marks the 245th anniversary of one of the first and most important American military victories. With the tide of the war turning against the Americans in late 1776, General George Washington needed a quick, decisive attack to boost the morale of his troops and the American Colonists in the war with Great Britain. In his crossing of the Delaware River on Christmas Day, he got just what he needed. Today, 2021 George Washington Colorized Quarters are available to you online at Silver.com.
- Available to ship to you in plastic capsules with a Certificate of Authenticity included!
- Stunning colorized visuals on the reverse!
- All-new reverse for the US circulation quarter in 2021!
- Colorization added by a private mint!
- US quarters have .1823 Troy ounces, or 5.67 Grams, of cupronickel alloy.
- The face value of $.25 (USD) are fully backed by the US government.
- On the obverse is a bust of President George Washington.
- The reverse features General Washington guiding his forces from Pennsylvania to Trenton, New Jersey, across the Delaware River.
- US legal tender coins.
The United States Mint is introducing a new reverse design for its circulation 25-cent pieces in 2021. The new reverse design for the circulation quarter captures an artistic rendering of Washington’s crossing of the Delaware River on the night of Christmas Day in 1776. Washington’s bold maneuver helped the Continental Army land not just one blow, but three blows to British forces in the final days of 1776 and the first days of 1777.
All of these 2021 George Washington Colorized Quarters are available to you for purchase at Silver.com with individual plastic capsules and a Certificate of Authenticity. The coins are legal tender circulation coins from the US Mint, but each one has been acquired by a private mint that added the colorized visuals on the reverse field.
On the obverse side of 2021 George Washington Colorized Quarters is a bust of President George Washington. The first man elected President of the United States of America, President Washington’s bust has been on the obverse of the US quarter since 1932 when John Flanagan developed the portrait for the US Mint.
The reverse field of the 2021 George Washington Colorized Quarter comes with a new design. This image shows General Washington in the foreground with his sword extended as he coordinates and guides his forces across the Delaware River. The colorization added on this side of the coins brings the images to life in a different way.
Please feel free to reach out to Silver.com with any questions. You can call us at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or simply send us an email with your inquiries.