The Morgan silver dollar collection is back in 2021 with the celebration of its centennial year. This listing from Silver.com allows purchasers to buy coins and receive different label markings, either from the PCGS or NGC. This coin was originally struck by the Philadelphia branch of the United States and offers highly detailed features and high-quality designs the U.S. Mint is known for. Currently, the 2021 Silver Morgan Dollar Coin MS69 Varied Label PCGS or NGC can be purchased from Silver.com.
- Each coin is individually packaged in protective plastic slabs.
- Centennial release for these exclusive coins!
- Originally struck by the Philadelphia Mint!
- Contains .858 Troy Ounces of .999 pure silver.
- Bears a face value of One Dollar (USD) that’s fully backed by the United States government.
- Received an MS (Mint State) 69 grading from either the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) or the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC).
- On the obverse is the profile image of Lady Liberty.
- The reverse shows the heraldic eagle design.
- When purchasing multiple coins from listing, you may receive matching labels since coins are selected at random.
The 2021 Silver Morgan Dollar Coin MS69 Varied Label PCGS or NGC has been struck in 99.9% pure silver and is considered a legal tender of the United States. This coin has received a grading of MS69 from the PCGS or NGC. An MS69 grading means that this coin is considered near-perfect and holds a maximum of two minor flaws. These flaws are either minuscule hairlines or contact marks, and are outside the coin’s primary focal points. Still, this coin retains its original mint luster.
In previous years, the Morgan Silver Dollar Coin Series was released by many different branches of the United States Mint, including the New Orleans branch, the San Francisco branch, and the Denver branch. This coin listing from Silver.com features coins from the Philadelphia branch.
The obverse of the 2021 Morgan Silver Dollar Coin shows the left-facing profile of Lady Liberty. This image was designed by George T. Morgan and shows Lady Liberty wearing three different garments: a laurel wreath, a coronet crown in her hair, and a Phrygian cap. Lady liberty is a huge symbol of the United States and is featured on many different bullion products released from U.S. Mint over the years.
On the reverse of the 2021 Morgan Silver Dollar Coin is the heraldic eagle design created by George T. Morgan. This design features the heraldic eagle, which is shown with its wings outstretched and holding two different symbolic items for the United States. These items are arrows for war and an olive branch for peace.
Silver.com can answer any questions you may have about the 2021 Silver Morgan Dollar Coin. Our team can be contacted via email, online live chat, or by phone at 888-989-7223.