The release of the Reverse Proof 2-Coin Designer Set in the 2021 Silver Eagle range offered collectors a chance to celebrate the history of the series and its future. The set offers two reverse-proof coins, with a 2021 Type 1 coin bearing the original reverse design and a 2021 Type 2 coin with the new reverse design. Today, 2021 Reverse Proof Silver American Eagle 2-Coin Designer Sets are available to you online at Silver.com in perfect condition.
Coin Set Highlights:
- Available to ship to you in a two-coin PCGS protective plastic slab!
- 35th-anniversary date in the Silver American Eagle Series!
- Produced with reverse-proof visuals!
- Original mintage limited to 125,000 coins only!
- Availability of certified perfect coins is limited!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .999 fine silver per coin.
- The individual face values of $1 (USD) are fully backed by the US government.
- Graded PR70 by the Professional Coin Grading Service.
- First Day of Issue.
- On the obverse is an image of Walking Liberty.
- The reverse depicts the heraldic eagle on the Type 1, while an American bald eagle features on the Type 2.
- Bears a W mint mark on the Type 1 coin and an S mint mark on the Type 2 coin.
The 2021 Silver Eagle 2-Coin Designer Set features two different 2021-dated coins. The Type 1 coin was struck by the West Point Mint and features a W mint mark on the reverse field. The Type 2 coin was produced by the San Francisco Mint with an S mint mark on the reverse side of the coin. Both coins are reverse proofs with mirrored design elements and frosted background fields.
All of the 2021 Reverse Proof Silver American Eagle 2-Coin Designer Sets come with coins housed together in a dual-coin slab. Both coins have PR70 certifications, indicating that the coins have full, original mint luster and no detractions. The First Day of Issue label is for coins received by the PCGS for grading within 24 hours of release.
On the obverse side of 2021 Reverse Proof Silver Eagle 2-Coin Designer Set coins is Walking Liberty. Created by Adolph A. Weinman, the image captures Liberty in left-profile relief as she walks toward the sun draped in the American flag.
The reverse face of the coins in the 2021 Reverse Proof Silver American Eagle Designer Sets depicts the past and future of the series. The Type 1 coin has the front-facing heraldic eagle with the US national shield. The Type 2 coin comes with the new design of a bald eagle soaring through the air with an oak branch in its talons.
Please contact Silver.com if you have any questions. Our team is available to assist you at 888-989-7223, online using our live chat, and via our email address.