2021 is an important year for the Silver Eagle Coin collection released from the United States Mint. The reverse design of this coin is being changed for the first time in 35 years, with the heraldic eagle image being switched with the new landing eagle design. The 1 oz Silver Eagle Coin series was first introduced in 1986 and has always been known as a classic and cherished collection around the world, making this reverse design change all the more special. Right now, the 2021-S 1 oz Reverse Proof American Silver Eagle Coin in perfect condition can be purchased from this listing at Silver.com.
- Sealed in individual protective plastic slabs!
- Exclusive coin release from the U.S. Mint San Francisco branch!
- Limited availability of these exclusive coins!
- Grading of PR70/PF70 from either the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) or the Numismatic Guaranty Company (NGC)
- Contains One Troy Ounce of .999 fine silver.
- Each coin holds a face value of $1 (USD) and is fully back by the government of the United States.
- The obverse shows the image of Walking Liberty.
- On the reverse is the new landing eagle design.
- When purchasing multiple coins from this listing, buyers may receive matching grading houses and/or grading labels.
The 2021-S 1 oz Reverse Proof American Silver Eagle Coin was struck in 99.9% fine silver and is a full legal tender of the United States of America. This coin has a reverse proof quality, which means that the background of the coins is frosted while the design is mirrored. The PR70/PF70 grading from either the PCGS or NGC means that this coin is a perfect specimen, retaining its full, original mint luster with no flaws whatsoever.
All orders from this Silver.com listing are fulfilled randomly based on the availability of inventory. When ordering multiple coins from this Varied Label listing, keep in mind that you may receive matching or duplicate labels.
The 1 oz Silver Eagle Coin series has been a cherished collection by many since its initial introduction in 1986. The series has always been known for featuring outstanding designs since then, with imagery to represent the values and patriotism of the United States.
On the obverse of the 2021-S 1 oz Reverse Proof Silver American Eagle Coin is the Walking Liberty image originally designed by Adolph A. Weinman in 1916. In the design, Lady Liberty is seen striding gracefully towards the sunrise, with the American flag enveloping her body. This image has remained the obverse design on these coins throughout the life of this series.
The reverse of the 2021-S 1 oz Reverse Proof Silver Eagles features the new Eagle Landing design by Emily Damstra. The eagle is shown with outstretched wings as it prepares to land with a branch in its talons.
If you have any questions, Silver.com is here to help. Contact us today via email, online live chat, or by calling 888-989-7223.