The United States Mint celebrated an important centennial for its silver coins in 2021. This year marked the 100th anniversary of the final issue of Silver Morgan Dollars and the first issue of the Silver Peace Dollar. In honor of this occasion, the US Mint released modern silver bullion versions of both designs, with six coins offered in total. Today, 2021 Silver Morgan and Peace Dollar 6-Coin Sets in perfect condition are available to you online at Silver.com.
Coin Set Highlights:
- Available to ship to you inside NGC protective plastic slabs!
- Centennial strike of the Morgan and Peace Dollar images!
- Set offers six different 2021 Morgan and Peace Dollar coins!
- Availability of certified perfect coins is limited!
- Consists of .858 Troy ounces of .999 fine silver per coin.
- The individual face values of $1 (USD) are fully backed by the US government.
- Graded Mint State 70 by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- On the obverse of the coins is one of two images of Lady Liberty.
- The reverse field features one of two designs of the American bald eagle.
- Certain coins have mint or privy marks from the US Mint.
In 1921, the United States Mint completed its two-decade quest to modernize the designs on all its circulation coinage, retiring 19th-century visuals in favor of newer 20th-century visuals. The last coin to be modernized was the US silver dollar, a piece that was last struck in 1904. Though the US Mint started the year striking the Silver Morgan Dollar design, on December 28, 1921, the new Silver Peace Dollar went into production. This design would be the last one to feature on US silver dollars in circulation.
All of these 2021 Silver Morgan and Peace Dollar 6-Coin Sets come with silver bullion coins that have perfect grades. Mint State 70 specimens have full, original mint luster and bear no detracting flaws.
On the obverse of each 2021 Silver Morgan and Peace Dollar in this set, you will find an image of Lady Liberty. The Morgan Dollars feature George T. Morgan’s left-profile relief of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap, coronet crown, and laurel wreath. The Peace Dollar comes with Anthony de Francisci’s left-profile relief of Liberty wearing a towering crown.
The reverse of the coins in the 2021 Silver Morgan and Peace Dollar Set comes with images of the American bald eagle. Morgan’s design for the Silver Morgan Dollar offers the front-facing heraldic eagle, while Francisci’s design for the Silver Peace Dollar boasts a depiction of the bald eagle at rest.
Please note, that this 6-Coin Set comes with all six versions of the Morgan and Peace Dollars from 2021. This includes a Philadelphia Mint Morgan Dollar with no mint mark and a Peace Dollar with no mint mark. The Philadelphia Mint additionally issued a Morgan Dollar with an O privy in honor of the New Orleans Mint and a Morgan Dollar with a CC privy in honor of the Carson City Mint. Additional Morgan Dollars in this set come from the San Francisco Mint and Denver Mint with the respective S and D mint marks.
Please contact Silver.com if you have any questions. Our team can assist you at 888-989-7223, online using our live chat, and via our email address.