The United States Mint celebrated the centennial of the Silver Morgan Dollar and Silver Peace Dollar in 2021 with the release of celebratory silver bullion coins. The centennial Silver Morgans and Silver Peace coins came with six specimens in total, including five versions of the Morgan Dollar and one version of the Peace Dollar. Right now, 2021 Silver Morgan and Peace Dollar 6-Coin Sets are available to purchase online at Silver.com in perfect condition.
- Ships to you in individual PCGS protective plastic slabs!
- Centennial issue of the Morgan and Peace Dollar designs!
- Mintages are limited!
- Availability of certified perfect coins is limited!
- Consists of .858 Troy ounce of .999 fine silver content per coin.
- Bears individual face values of $1 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Issued Grades of Mint State 70 by the Professional Coin Grading Service.
- First Day of Issue designations.
- The obverse of each coin features an effigy of Liberty.
- On the reverse of the Morgan Dollar is the heraldic eagle; the reverse of the Peace Dollar shows a resting bald eagle.
Each 2021 Silver Morgan and Peace Dollar 6-Coin Set available here comes with perfect certifications for each coin and individual plastic slabs for each of the six coins. The Mint State 70 grade for each coin means that each one exhibits full, original mint luster with no detractions present on the coins. The First Day of Issue designations are for coins received by the PCGS within 24 hours of release from the mint.
The six coins in this set represent the complete release of 2021 commemorative silver dollars from the US Mint. In total, there are five Silver Morgan Dollars and one Silver Peace Dollar. The Philadelphia Mint issued a Silver Morgan Dollar and a Silver Peace Dollar with no mint marks, while it also issued Silver Morgan Dollars with CC privy marks and O privy marks to celebrate the Carson City Mint and the New Orleans Mint for the Morgan Dollars those mints issued. The San Francisco Mint and Denver Mint each issued Silver Morgan Dollars in this set with respective S and D mint marks.
The obverse of each coin in the 2021 Silver Morgan and Peace Dollar 6-Coin Set comes with an effigy of Liberty. Both designs are left-profile reliefs, with the Morgan Dollar portrait created in 1878 by George T. Morgan and the Peace Dollar portrait created in 1921 by Anthony de Francisci.
On the reverse of the coins in the 2021 Silver Morgan and Peace Dollar 6-Coin Sets is an image of the American bald eagle. The Morgan Dollar comes with a heraldic eagle, while the Peace Dollar features a bald eagle resting on an olive branch.
If you have any questions about these coin sets, please feel free to contact Silver.com. You can call us at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or email us directly.