In one of the most anticipated releases in recent history, the United States Mint honored the Silver Morgan Dollar and Silver Peace Dollars from 1921 with a commemorative release in 2021. The US Mint celebrated the centennial of the last year of issue for the Morgan and first year of issue for the Peace Dollar with a six-coin release in 2021. Right now, you can own all six in a 2021 Silver Morgan and Peace Dollar Six-Coin Set from Silver.com.
Coin Set Highlights:
- Ships to you in individual black boxes with a Certificate of Authenticity!
- Celebratory six-coin set marking the centennial of the Silver Morgan and Silver Peace Dollars!
- Features one Peace Dollar and five Morgan Dollars!
- Consists of .858 Troy ounces of .999 fine silver per coin.
- Bears individual face values of $1 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- The obverse of the Morgan Dollar includes Liberty, with the heraldic eagle on the reverse.
- On the reverse of the Peace Dollar is a new image of Liberty, with a bald eagle on the reverse.
- Coin set includes specimens struck by the Philadelphia, San Francisco, and Denver Mints, with privy marks on certain coins.
Each 2021 Silver Morgan and Peace Dollar Six-Coin Set available here comes with a black presentation box and a Certificate of Authenticity for each coin. The set includes five 2021-dated Silver Morgan Dollars and one 2021-dated Silver Peace Dollar. Two of the coins in this set feature mint marks, while two feature honorary privy marks, and two more come with no mint marks.
Within this six-coin set, you will find a 2021 Silver Morgan Dollar and a 2021 Silver Peace Dollar from the Philadelphia Mint, neither of which have mint marks. There are 2021 Silver Morgans in this set struck by the Denver Mint and San Francisco Mint, each of which features the D and S mint marks, respectively. Finally, there are two additional 2021 Silver Morgans from Philadelphia that have no mint marks, but do bear honorary privy marks of O and CC to honor the New Orleans and Carson City Mints that historically struck the coins.
The obverse of the 2021 Silver Morgan Dollars in this set features the left-profile portrait of Liberty created in 1878 by George T. Morgan. The reverse side of these coins comes with Morgan’s rendition of the heraldic eagle of the United States.
On the reverse of 2021 Silver Peace Dollars is a depiction of Lady Liberty as designed by Anthony de Francisci. This left-profile relief puts a towering, spiked crown on Liberty’s head and pairs that with a reverse design showing off the peaceful watch of the American bald eagle as it sits perched on a rock ledge.
If you have any questions when you buy silver coins, please call us. Our team can assist you at 888-989-7223, chat with you live online, or respond in writing via email.