The Burnished Silver Eagle from the United States Mint is the newest version of the coin to feature in the series. Introduced in 2006 as part of the 20th anniversary of the series, the US Mint now offers the 2021 version of the coin for the first time during the 35th-anniversary celebration with the all-new bald eagle design on the reverse. Today, 2021-W 1 oz Burnished Silver American Eagle Type 2 Coins are available to you online at Silver.com in perfect condition.
- Available to ship to you in PCGS protective plastic slabs!
- 35th-anniversary year of release in the Silver American Eagle Series!
- 14th issue of Burnished Silver Eagles!
- Availability of certified perfect coins is limited!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .999 fine silver.
- The face value of $1 (USD) is fully backed by the US government.
- Graded Mint State 70 by the Professional Coin Grading Service.
- First Day of Issue.
- On the obverse is Walking Liberty.
- The reverse features the bald eagle design.
- Brand-new reeded edge variation offers anti-counterfeiting security.
- Issued W mint marks by the West Point Mint.
The United States Mint previously struck 2021-dated Silver Eagle coins in the BU and Proof series, but not in the Burnished collection. The last use of the original heraldic eagle reverse on the Burnished Silver Eagle came in 2020. After the US Mint transitioned to striking the new reverse design on its BU and Proof Silver Eagles, it introduced the 2021 Burnished Silver Eagle with the new design element.
All of these 2021-W 1 oz Burnished Silver American Eagle Type 2 Coins are available to you in perfect condition in this listing. Mint State 70 coins have full, original mint luster and come with no detractions of any kind present. These coins also have a First Day of Issue label, indicating that each was received by the PCGS for grading within 24 hours of release by the mint.
On the obverse of 2021-W 1 oz Burnished Silver Eagles is a depiction of Liberty. Known as Walking Liberty, this left-profile image of Liberty walking toward the sun on the horizon was created in 1916 by Adolph A. Weinman. It shows Liberty with her right hand reaching out toward the sun, her left carrying branches of oak and laurel, and the American flag draped around her figure.
The reverse side of the 2021-W Burnished Silver American Eagle Type 2 Coin comes with an image of an American bald eagle. The eagle is shown soaring through the sky with its wings flexed and its talons clutching a large oak branch.
Please contact Silver.com if you have any questions. You can call us on the phone at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or email us directly.