The Gold American Liberty Series from the United States Mint offers 24-karat gold coins for sale. The series launched in 2017 as a celebration of the 225th anniversary of the United States Mint. The 2021 release offers an inspiring new design of the Liberty concept, moving away from a female personification to one inspired by the raw, untamable power of nature. Today, 2021-W 1 oz Gold American Liberty High Relief Coins in near-perfect condition are available to you online at Silver.com.
- Available to ship to you inside PCGS protective plastic slabs!
- Beautiful depiction of Liberty!
- Original mintage limited to 12,500 coins only!
- Availability of certified coins is limited!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .9999 fine gold.
- The face value of $100 (USD) is fully backed by the US government.
- Graded PR69 by the Professional Coin Grading Service.
- Extra labels are possible through this listing.
- On the obverse is the image of a wild bronco.
- The reverse depicts a powerful bald eagle.
- Bears a W mint mark from the West Point Mint.
- Please keep in mind that the coins may have matching labels if you buy multiples.
The Gold Liberty Series debuted in 2017 with a bold new interpretation of Lady Liberty reflective of the multicultural background of the people of the United States of America. The next design offered yet another new effigy of Liberty, while the 2021 release takes the designs in the series in an all-new direction.
All of the 2021-W 1 oz Gold American Liberty High Relief Coins available here come in near-perfect condition. The coins are housed in a plastic slab to protect the full, original mint luster present on each specimen. PR69 coins do have a maximum of two detracting flaws allowable for this grade. Acceptable flaws are, however, limited in nature to minuscule contact marks or hairlines that must be located outside the primary focal points of the coin.
On the obverse side of 2021 1 oz Gold American Liberty High Relief Coins is a depiction of a wild mustang. This bronco is bucking wildly in an attempt to shake free from the saddle on its back. This is meant to reflect the desire of the American colonists to shake off the controls of the British crown.
The reverse field of 2021-W Gold American Liberty High Relief Coins comes with an image of an American bald eagle. This design captures a close-up visual of the head of the bald eagle in right-profile relief. The eagle’s beak is open and its sharp gaze stares right through you as you view this design on the coin.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to Silver.com with any questions. You can call us on the phone at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or communicate with us via email.