The Silver Eagle from the United States Mint is now available in 2021 with its 35th-anniversary date mark. Not only is the Silver Eagle available with its 35th-anniversary release, but it is also offering up its new reverse design for the first time as of midyear. Right now, 2021 1 oz Proof Silver American Eagles in near-perfect condition are available to purchase online at Silver.com.
- Ships to you inside NGC protective plastic slabs!
- 35th-anniversary year of release in the Proof Silver American Eagle Series!
- All-new reverse bald eagle images!
- Availability of certified coins is limited!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .999 fine silver.
- Bears a face value of $1 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Issued a Grade of PF69 by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- UCAM designation.
- Early Release coins.
- The obverse features Walking Liberty.
- On the reverse is the bald eagle in flight.
- Comes with a “W” mint mark from the West Point Mint.
Each of the 2021 1 oz Proof Silver American Eagles in this product listing at Silver.com comes with a near-perfect certification. PF69 coins exhibit full, original mint luster and present with no more than two minor detractions. Examples of these detractions include only minuscule contact marks or hairlines that must be located outside of the primary focal points of the coin. The included UCAM and Early Release coins are valuable additions to the coin.
UCAM refers to ultra-cameo and points to the contrast between the strong, frosted design elements and the deeply-mirrored, clear background fields. The Early Release label is reserved for coins received for grading within 30 days of the coin’s release by the US Mint. The new Type 2 release of Proof Silver Eagles features a new obverse inclusion and an anti-counterfeiting element. The inclusion on the obverse is the “AW” signature mark of Weinman from the original 1916 design. The anti-counterfeiting element consists of a reeded edge variation on the edges of the coins.
The obverse of 2021 Proof Silver American Eagles comes with the Walking Liberty design. This artwork from Adolph A. Weinman shows Liberty in left-profile relief walking toward the sun on the horizon.
On the reverse of 2021 1 oz Proof Silver Eagles is an image of the bald eagle. This new design from Emily Damstra showcases the bald eagle in flight with its wings stretched behind its figure as its talons clutch an oak branch.
If you have any questions, Silver.com customer service is available to help. Our team is available on the phone at 888-989-7223, online through our live chat, and using our email address.