The Lunar Series III program at Perth Mint has something for everyone buying silver online. From Brilliant Uncirculated specimens to proof coins, colorized coins, gilded coins, and collectible sets, the Lunar Series III is among the best bullion coins in the world. Today, 2022 1 Kilo Colorized Silver Australian Lunar Tigers with a special gold privy mark are available to you online from Silver.com.
- Available to ship to you inside Perth Mint displays with a clear lid, themed shipper, and a Certificate of Authenticity included!
- Features a gold privy insert on the reverse of the coin!
- Colorized specimens!
- Mintage limited to 388 coins only!
- Consists of One Kilogram, or 32.15 Troy ounce, of .9999 fine silver.
- The face value of $30 (AUD) is fully backed by the Australian government.
- On the obverse field is a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- The reverse side of the coin depicts a tiger family.
- Artwork by Jennifer McKenna.
- Privy mark offers 1 Gram of gold!
The Lunar Series III program comes with gold, silver, and platinum bullion coins. The platinum series is the most limited of the three, with only a 1 oz platinum coin available. The gold series offers several fractional-ounce BU coins and a 1 oz coin as well as a 1 Kilo coin. The silver series is arguably the most diverse, offering several different BU weights, as well as proof coins, proof sets, colorized coins, and gilded coins. This particular coin is unique among the silver coin options.
All of these 2022 1 Kilo Colorized Silver Australian Lunar Tigers are available with presentation cases courtesy of the Perth Mint. The coins are individually housed inside black Perth Mint cases with a clear lid. The coin and case ship to you in a themed shipper with a Year of the Tiger illustration. The coin also comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. Finally, each coin comes with a privy mark insert on the reverse that contains 1 Gram of gold.
On the obverse of 2022 Colorized Silver Australian Lunar Tigers is a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. This design was created in 1998 by Ian Rank-Broadley and shows the Queen wearing the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara.
The reverse field of the 2022 1 Kilo Colorized Silver Lunar Tiger comes with a depiction of an adult tiger leading its young cub through the jungle. The tigers are colorized with orange fur, black stripes, and white fur on the underbellies. The gold privy mark on these coins is found on this field.
Please contact Silver.com if you have any questions about silver for sale. You can call us at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or simply send us an email.