The variety of lunar-themed bullion coins available includes a number of stirring designs and different renditions of the animals from the Zodiac. The 2022 Year of the Tiger is no different as it provides great variety for investors and collectors. Among the newest coins is the Rotating Charm release from Tuvalu and the Perth Mint. Today, 2022 1 oz Antique Silver Tuvalu Year of the Tiger Rotating Charm Coins are available to you online at Silver.com.
- Available to ship to you in a Perth Mint presentation display with an included shipper and numbered Certificate of Authenticity!
- Antique polish on the coins!
- Tiger charm in the center spins around!
- Charm bead is sterling silver with 18-karat gold plating!
- Mintage limited to 3,000 coins only!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .9999 fine silver.
- The face value of $1 (TVD) is fully backed by the Tuvaluan government.
- On the obverse side of the coin is Queen Elizabeth II.
- The reverse face of the coin depicts various tigers.
2022 marks the Year of the Tiger on the Chinese Lunar Calendar. This is the third year in the 12-year cycle of the Zodiac and marks the first appearance of the tiger since 2010. In fact, this year is specifically the Year of the Water Tiger, the first appearance of this version of the tiger since 1962.
All of the 2022 1 oz Antique Silver Tuvalu Year of the Tiger Rotating Charm Coins are available to you for purchase with brilliant packaging from Perth Mint. The coins arrive in a themed shipper that includes a numbered Certificate of Authenticity. Inside that themed shipper, the coin is safely held in a presentation display that has a clear lid.
Additionally, these coins have several unique features. First off, the coin itself is completed covered with an antique polish. The tiger charm bead at the center spins and is made from sterling silver, with an 18-karat gold layer applied.
On the obverse side of 2022 Antique Silver Year of the Tiger Rotating Charm Coins is an effigy of Queen Elizabeth II. Her Majesty is shown here in right-profile relief at the top of the design field. This 1998 design from Ian Rank-Broadley first appeared on British coins and is still in use on the coinage of various Commonwealth Nations.
The reverse field of the 2022 2 oz Silver Tuvalu Year of the Tiger Rotating Charm Coin features a design with several tigers. These tigers prowl around the border of the design field while the Tiger Charm Bead spins at the center.
Please contact Silver.com with any questions when you buy silver. Our team is available at 888-989-7223, online using our live chat, and via our email address.