The Chinese Mint is celebrating a milestone for its primary bullion collection. In 1982, the Gold Panda Series debuted as the first coins of the Chinese Panda Series and those coins have now reached a 40th-anniversary milestone. This milestone year includes special privy marks on all versions of the coins, as well as yet another new design for the series. Today, 2022 100 Gram Proof Gold Chinese Pandas are available to you online from Silver.com.
- Available to ship to you in plastic capsules with a wooden presentation box and an included Certificate of Authenticity!
- 40th-anniversary year of release in the Gold Chinese Panda Series!
- Mintage limited to 20,000 coins only!
- Consists of 100 Grams, or 3.215 Troy ounces, of .999 fine gold.
- The face value of 1,500 (Yuan) is fully backed by the Chinese government.
- On the obverse is the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests.
- The reverse features the image of Giant Pandas on a snowy hill.
- 40th-anniversary privy inclusion.
- Proof visuals.
Gold Chinese Pandas are available on an annual basis in two versions. The most diverse and most prevalent option is the Brilliant Uncirculated Series. Available as of 1982, this collection started out with 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, and 1/10 oz gold, and added a 1/20 oz gold coin in 1983. In 2016, these coins switched to Gram-based weights of 30 Grams, 15 Grams, 8 Grams, 3 Grams, and 1 Gram, respectively.
All of these 2022 100 Gram Proof Gold Chinese Pandas are available to you with protective display packaging. The coins are housed in capsules and presented in wooden display boxes from the Chinese Mint. Each coin comes with a Certificate of Authenticity and boasts frosted designs that contrast with the mirrored fields of the coin.
On the obverse of 2022 Proof Gold Chinese Pandas is a depiction of the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests. The building is featured from the exterior with a few up its main steps toward the primary hall of the building. This design has remained steadfast on the obverse of the Gold Pandas since 1982.
The reverse side of the 2022 100 Gram Proof Gold Panda comes with another new design in 2022. This year’s image shows two Giant Pandas enjoying a day in the snow. The two are shown sliding down a hill, with one on its stomach and the other on its back. This side of the coin includes the 40th-anniversary privy mark from the mint. This includes the digits 40 with a panda depicted in the zero.
Please feel free to contact Silver.com with any questions about gold for sale. You can call us at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or email us directly.