The Gold MapleGram from the Royal Canadian Mint offers investors a unique means of purchasing the 1 Gram Gold Canadian Maple Leaf. This diminutive version of the Gold Maple Leaf was introduced in 2014 and offers the same obverse and reverse designs as all other weights in the series. Today, 25 Gram Gold Canadian MapleGrams are available to you online from Silver.com.
- Available to ship to you inside sealed blistercards with an outer shipper (if available)!
- Comes with 25 individual 1 Gram Gold Maple Leafs!
- Consists of 25 Grams, or .8037 Troy ounces, of .9999 fine gold.
- The individual face values of $.50 (CAD) are fully backed by the Canadian government.
- On the obverse is a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- The reverse side features a sugar maple leaf design.
- Please keep in mind conditions vary for the MapleGrams in this listing and you may or may not receive the full, original packaging.
Gold Canadian MapleGrams use the 1 Gram Gold Canadian Maple Leaf Coins in a single blistercard to offer investors flexibility in the storage and disbursement of their Gold Maple Leaf coins. The typical Gold MapleGram in original mint packaging has a single blistercard with 25 individually-sealed Gold Maple Leafs. This blistercard comes with an assay and is housed in an outer shipper. This listing offers random 25 Gram Gold MapleGrams with no guarantee of the full, original packaging being available.
All of these 25 Gram Gold Canadian MapleGrams are available to you with a blistercard. This blistercard features 25 individual 1 Gram Gold Canadian Maple Leafs. Each MapleGram features 25 individual 1 Gram coins with the same date marks, though the separate MapleGrams available in this series could come from any given date available in the series to date. Please keep in mind that it is possible to receive a 25 Gram Gold MapleGram that does not have the assay or outer shipper available.
On the obverse of each coin in the 25 Gram Gold MapleGram, you will find a right-profile portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. England’s longest-reigning monarch features here in the fourth-generation design for the Royal Canadian Mint. This image was created in 2003 by Susanna Blunt.
The reverse side of 25 Gram Gold Canadian MapleGram coins features the sugar maple leaf. This design was created in 1979 by Walter Ott and has featured on all versions of the Canadian Maple Leaf, from gold and silver bullion coins to the platinum and palladium bullion coins.
Please contact Silver.com if you have any questions about gold for sale. You can call us at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or email us directly.