Precious metal products, from coins and rounds to bars, all have their value determined in large part by the physical condition of the product. The presence of abrasions, contact marks, scruffs, smudges, or other flaws has a serious impact on the overall value of the silver, gold, or platinum product in question. Protect your precious metal coins with a 39mm Air-Tite Coin Holder from Silver.com.
- Manufactured in the United States of America.
- Contains only acrylic, with no PVC.
- Easy-to-use design snaps together quickly, releases quickly as well.
- Ideal for use with US Dollar coins (1794 to 1839), 1 oz Silver Rounds, 1 oz Copper Rounds, and many standard casino chips as well.
- Holder does not include any coins or rounds as part of product listing.
When you purchase silver, gold, or platinum rounds and coins, you are investing hundreds or thousands of dollars in precious metals that can deteriorate if not cared for properly. Why spend all that money not to protect your investment? Air-Tite holders feature only non-abrasive acrylic in their construction. This ensures a sturdy environment to house your coin, while offering a crystal-clear finish that allows you to enjoy the visual brilliance of your coins and rounds for years to come.
Air-Tite Coin Holders also feature non-yellowing agents, to protect your coins from the damaging effects of humidity. If you have questions, call Silver.com associates at 888-989-7223, chat with us online, or reach out to us via email.