If you’ve collected certain proof coins for years or recently invested in a bulk of bullion coins, you’ve devoted thousands of dollars to the precious metals industry. Your investment could diminish though if your coins aren’t adequately protected from the elements and human errors. CoinSafe Coin Tubes help keep your coins safe, and allow you to store bulk amounts in one convenient tube that costs roughly $20. Right now the 41 mm CoinSafe Coin Tube is available on Silver.com.
- Made from tough, crystal-clear acrylic.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Holds up to 20 individual coins inside Air-Tite coin holders.
- Perfect for Silver American Eagles, 1 oz Silver Lunar Series I coins from the Perth Mint, 1 oz Silver Australian Koalas, 1 oz Silver Australian Kookaburras, and even historic US Dollar coins from 1794 to 1839.
- Individual coin holders sold separately.
- NO coins available inside these tubes in this listing.
Silver and gold, in particular, are relatively soft metals that can sustain damage if not protected. Contact with other, harder objects can result in blemishes, contact marks, scratches, and hairlines. Oils from human skin can result in dulled lusters and lower design features. Humidity can have a yellowing effect on certain metals.
With so many factors conspiring to ruin the value of your precious metal coins, there’s no time to waste in storing them inside effective coin tubes. CoinSafe Coin Tubes are sturdy, yet see-through, and keep the elements at bay to protect your precious metals for the long term.
If you have questions, contact Silver.com at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or send us an email.