The latest series of silver rounds for sale from the Anonymous Mint is the Lisa Parker Collection. With a total of six designs and six versions per design, there are countless options available to those who collect silver from series such as these at Anonymous Mint. Right now, 5 oz Silver Colorized Proof Lisa Parker Collection Power of Three Rounds are available to purchase online at Silver.com.
- Ships to you inside of a protective plastic capsule with a Certificate of Authenticity included!
- Fifth work of art unveiled in the Lisa Parker Collection from the Anonymous Mint!
- Mintage limited to 250 rounds only!
- Consists of Five Troy ounces of .999 fine silver.
- The obverse features the new Power of Three design with three owls.
- On the reverse is the common design of the series known as Wild One.
- Individual serial numbers etched on the round edges.
- Designs selected by Julie Lindquist.
- Artwork created by Lisa Parker.
- Hand-sculpted dies by Luigi Badia.
Each of the 5 oz Silver Colorized Proof Lisa Parker Collection Power of Three Rounds in this product listing comes to you with a protective plastic capsule. The individual rounds have a unique serial number etched onto the edge of the product and come with a Certificate of Authenticity that features the same serial number.
The 1 oz silver and 5 oz Silver Colorized Proof Lisa Parker Collection rounds are the specimens in this collection that offer the closest depiction to Parker’s original works of art. She now completes her works using watercolor, so these rounds with a colorized lacquer applied to the obverse design elements offer the closest depiction to her original intentions.
On the obverse of 5 oz Silver Colorized Proof Power of Three Rounds is the image of three owls. These wise birds are featured sitting together on a long tree branch gazing directly at the viewer. In the sky overhead, you’ll notice the moon providing an eerie light for the night sky. Owls are often associated with wisdom and signs of prophecy, but are also known in some cultures as an omen of death.
The reverse of 5 oz Silver Colorized Proof Lisa Parker Collection Rounds includes a common design element used in all releases. Wild One is a depiction of a wolf’s head in front-facing relief with a five-pointed star behind its figure and barren trees framing the design field.
The Anonymous Mint’s lead coin designer, Julie Lindquist, selected each of the six designs featured in this collection. Italian Master Sculptor Luigi Badia hand-sculpted all of the designs on dies used in the production process.
If you have any questions for Silver.com customer service, please feel free to reach out to us. You can call us on the phone at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or email us directly.