The most visually brilliant silver for sale in the Lisa Parker Collection is the colorized proof. Available in 1 oz and 5 oz weights, the six designs in this series each come with a colorized proof option from the Anonymous Mint and Osborne Mint. Today, 5 oz Colorized Proof Silver Lisa Parker Collection Snow Kisses Rounds are available to you online at Silver.com.
- Available to ship to you inside of a protective plastic capsule with an included Certificate of Authenticity!
- Sixth silver round design and the final issue in the Lisa Parker Collection!
- Mintage limited to 250 rounds only!
- Consists of Five Troy ounces of .999 fine silver.
- Obverse includes the two wolves of the Snow Kisses design.
- Reverse features the wolf’s head design known as Wild One.
- Lisa Parker designed the artwork.
- Julie Lindquist hand-picked each design for the series.
- Dies sculpted by Luigi Badia.
- Edge-lettered serial numbers!
The colorized proof silver rounds in the Lisa Parker Collection have the most beautiful visuals in the series. Each one is captured in the same colors that Ms. Parker originally used to create each of the designs. Ms. Parker’s nature and wildlife works mix in a sense of mysticism to each design and were completed in watercolors.
All 5 oz Colorized Proof Silver Lisa Parker Collection Snow Kisses Rounds in this listing are available in brand-new condition. The rounds have protective plastic capsules and a numbered Certificate of Authenticity. Each of the rounds has a unique serial number etched on the edge of the products.
On the obverse of Colorized Proof Silver Lisa Parker Collection Snow Kisses Rounds is a design with two wolves. Known as Snow Kisses, the wolves are in the clearing of a snow-covered forest. One wolf lies on a rock in the clearing while the other stands behind it. The wolves nuzzle their snouts together in a sign of affection. The wolves and their background elements are available with colorized lacquer to bring them to life in the manner that Ms. Parker intended.
The reverse side of 5 oz Colorized Proof Silver Lisa Parker Collection Snow Kisses Rounds features the image of Wild One. This popular design includes a wolf’s head in front-facing relief with a five-pointed star behind it and barren trees in the background field.
The Anonymous Mint and Osborne Mint team up to produce these silver rounds. Italian Master Sculptor Luigi Badia created the dies for production and Julie Lindquist selected the designs for use in this series.
Please feel free to reach out to Silver.com with your questions. You can call us at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or email us directly.