The America the Beautiful Series from the United States Mint offers investors and collectors the opportunity to choose between 56 different designs representing the 50 US states, five overseas territories of the nation, and the federal district of Washington DC. If you’d rather not have to choose, you can purchase the coins at random through this unique Silver.com listing. Right now, 5 oz Silver ATB Coins are available to purchase from random years and with varied designs online at Silver.com.
- Ships to you inside of a protective plastic!
- Series debuted in 2010!
- Five new designs available with each date mark!
- Consists of Five Troy ounces of .999 fine silver.
- Bears a face value of $.25 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- President George Washington features on the obverse.
- Individual national parks, national forests, lakeshores, and other historic monuments appear on the coin for each jurisdiction.
- Available from random years in varied condition.
- Please keep in mind that you could receive several coins from the same year, with the same design, and in the same condition if you purchase multiples.
Each of the 5 oz Silver ATB Coins in this product listing is available to you with a protective plastic in either the form of a plastic flip or plastic bag. The coins listed here are from random years with varied designs, and are also in varied condition. This means the coins could be in good condition or could showcase minor to major flaws depending on the previous handling or wear and tear.
Your coins are chosen for you at random by our warehouse team once your payment has been processed. We cannot guarantee the date mark, design from that release year, or condition of the coin you receive. If you buy more than one, we cannot hand-pick certain years, designs, or conditions or guarantee you’ll receive a variety of different coins.
On the obverse of the 5 oz Silver ATB Coins is an image of President George Washington. This image was originally created in 1932 by John Flanagan for use on the US circulation quarter and remains on the obverse of that coin today. It was based on a bust of the president created in 1786 by William Cousins.
The reverse side of 5 oz Silver ATB Coins features varying images dependent upon the date mark. Five new designs appear in each release year with a total of 56 designs featured in the series. Most of the designs capture an image from within a national park, national forest, or other historic location within each of the 50 states, five territories, and Washington DC.
If you have any questions about buying silver, please contact Silver.com. You can call us at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or simply send us an email with your inquiries.