If you’re buying gold from the Chinese Mint, arguably the best option is the Gold Chinese Panda coin. The coins have been available since 1982 and feature five different weights for investors to choose from when buying. Additionally, the coins are a collectible option as they use different designs on the obverse each year. Today, 8 Gram Gold Chinese Panda Coins are available to you online at Silver.com in perfect condition.
- Available to ship inside of protective plastic slabs from the PCGS or NGC!
- Issued as an 8 Gram coin since 2016!
- Availability of certified coins in perfect condition is limited!
- Consists of Eight Grams, or .2572 Troy ounces, of .999 fine gold.
- The face value of ¥100 (Yuan) is fully backed by the People’s Republic of China.
- Graded Mint State 70 by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation or Professional Coin Grading Service.
- On the obverse side are various different designs of the Giant Panda.
- The reverse face features the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests.
Gold Chinese Panda Coins debuted from the Chinese Mint in 1982 with 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, and 1/10 oz coins. The program expanded one year later with the addition of a 1/20 oz coin. In 2016, the Chinese Mint and government of the People’s Republic of China authorized a change in the coin’s weights strictly based on Grams, rather than Troy ounces.
All 8 Gram Gold Chinese Panda Coins in this listing comes to you from either the NGC or PCGS with a perfect certification. Coins with a Mint State 70 certification have full, original mint luster with no detracting flaws on the surfaces or design elements.
Silver.com offers these coins in a random year, varied label listing. Your coins are chosen at random from our available stock when your payment is processed. Coins in this listing come with date marks ranging from 2016 to the present, the only dates available for the 8 Gram Gold Chinese Panda coin. The various labels include First Day of Issue as an example, which indicates the coins arrived for grading within the first 24 hours of their release from the Chinese Mint.
On the reverse of 8 Gram Gold Panda Coins is the design of a building known as the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests. This design element has featured on the reverse of Gold Pandas since 1982.
The obverse of 8 Gram Gold Chinese Panda Coins includes the image of a Giant Panda species. The image of the Giant Panda changes each year, giving the Gold Panda collectible appeal as well.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to Silver.com with your questions. You can call us on the phone at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or simply send us an email.