39mm Air-Tite Coin Tubes
33mm CoinSafe Coin Tubes
20mm Air-Tite Coin Holders with Gasket
$1.79 As low as $1.49
25mm Air-Tite Coin Holders with Gasket
$1.79 As low as $1.59
When you’re investing thousands of dollars in valuable precious metal coins and rounds, it seems foolish not to spend a few extra dollars to protect those products with the proper coin supplies on Silver.com. Right now you’ll find a variety of coin supplies in our online catalog, include coin holders and coin tubes from Air-Tite, one of the most trusted brands in the storage and protection of precious metal coins and rounds.
Why Invest in Coin Holders and Tubes?
The value of any given precious metal product, whether it’s a Silver American Eagle from the United States Mint or a copper round from an obscure private mint, is determined by the physical condition of the coin or round. Any scratches, abrasions, blemishes, contact marks, or smudges as a result of handling can lower the value of your investment significantly. The best way to protect your precious metal products is by storing them smartly and safely with Air-Tite coin holders and tubes.
Air-Tite began manufacturing coin holders and tubes in the 1980s to meet the rising demand for coin supplies as bullion and proof coin production globally increased. As more investors poured hard-earned money into bullion products and collectors bought up more proof specimens, Air-Tite met the need for storage and protection supplies with their acrylic coin holders and tubes.
All Air-Tite products are manufactured using only crystal-clear, rigid acrylic. This allows you to store your coins in a safe environment. Air-Tite coin holders feature two-piece construction, and snap together easily to protect your coins, but can be separated in a flash if you need to remove your precious metals for any reason. Air-Tite coin tubes feature non-yellowing agents in the manufacturing process to help protect your coins and rounds against the harmful impact of humidity.
Available Air-Tite Coin Holders on Silver.com
Silver.com’s online catalog consists of a variety of different coin holders capable of protecting some of the most popular silver bullion and proof coins on the market today. Each of these coin holders is best suited for protecting coins with the relevant diameter, and our inventory currently includes the following sizes:
- 16 MM Air-Tite: Perfect for US half-dime pieces (1794-1805), 1/10 oz Gold American and Platinum American Eagles, 1/10 oz Gold Austrian Philharmonics, 1/20 oz Gold Australian Lunars, 1/10 oz Gold Canadian Maple Leafs, and 1/10 oz Gold South African Krugerrands.
- 20 MM Air-Tite: Ideal for use with US nickels (1866-1883), US $2.50 gold coins (1795-1808), ¼ oz Gold Australian Lunars, and ¼ oz Gold Canadian Maple Leafs.
- 25 MM Air-Tite: Works with US $5 gold coins (1795-1829), ½ oz Gold Australian Lunars, and ½ oz Gold Canadian Maple Leafs.
- 27 MM Air-Tite: Perfect for the ½ oz Gold American and Platinum American Eagle, US quarters (1796-1828), US $10 gold coins (1838-1933), ½ oz Gold Britannia, ½ oz Silver Britannia, ½ oz Gold British Sovereign, ½ oz Gold Chinese Panda, and the ¼ oz Silver Mexican Libertad.
- 32 MM Air-Tite: Ideal for storing 1 oz Gold American and Platinum American Eagles, 1 oz Gold American Buffalos, US half-dollar coins (1794-1836), ½ oz Silver Rounds, 1 oz Gold Australian Kangaroos, 1 oz Gold Australian Lunars, 1 oz Gold British Britannias, 1 oz Gold British Sovereigns, 1 oz Gold Chinese Pandas, and 1 oz Gold South African Krugerrands.
- 39 MM Air-Tite: Works for the US dollar coins (1794-1839), 1 oz Silver British Britannias (2013 and 2014), and 1 oz Silver Somalian Elephants.
- 6 MM Air-Tite: Perfect for protecting your Silver American Eagles, US dollars (1794-1839), 2 oz Gold Australian Kangaroo, 1 oz Silver Australian Lunars, 1 oz Silver Australian Koalas, 1 oz Silver Australian Kookaburras, 1 oz Silver British Britannias, 1 oz Silver Fiji Taku, and 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertads.
Keep in mind as you browse the Silver.com catalog that you will find listings for coin holders that feature either Direct Fit designs or additional gaskets. The direct fit coin holders are designed to perfectly fit your individual coin within the frame of the holder, providing a tight fit that is snug up against the coin holder. The coin holders with a gasket feature a flexible gasket that goes around the edge of your coin for an added barrier between the frame of the Air-Tite coin holder and your favorite precious metal coin or round.
Available Air-Tite Coin Tubes on Silver.com
For those who’ve invested in bulk purchase of precious metal coins and rounds, you can also store your silver, gold, platinum, and copper products in multiples of 20 using Air-Tite coin tubes. Each Air-Tite coin tube is manufactured to the same specifications as the Air-Tite coin holders, and is capable of not only holding 20 individual coins within, but can hold those coins within their individual coin holders. Currently available Air-Tite coin tubes include the following sizes:
- 33 MM Air-Tite Tube: Capable of holding US $10 Gold Coins (1795 to 1804), 1 oz Platinum Australian Platypus coins, 1 oz Palladium Canadian Maple Leafs, or ½ oz Silver Mexican Libertads.
- 38 MM Air-Tite Tube: Ideal for use with your Liberty Seated dollar coins, Morgan Silver Dollars, Peace Silver Dollars, British Churchill Dollars, and even most modern 1 oz Silver Commemorative coins.
- 39 MM Air-Tite Tube: Perfect for your collection of 1 oz Silver Somalian Elephant, 1 oz Silver British Britannia (2013 and 2014), 1 oz Silver Rounds, 1 oz Copper Rounds, and even US Dollar coins struck from 1794 to 1839.
- 6 MM Air-Tite Tube: Works with American Silver Eagles, 1 oz Australian Silver Lunar Series I coins from the Perth Mint, 1 oz Australian Silver Koalas, 1 oz Australian Silver Kookaburras, and even historic US Dollar coins from 1794 to 1839.
If you have any questions about the Air-Tite coin supplies available on Silver.com, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. You can contact a Silver.com associate on the phone at 888-989-7223, connect with us online using our website’s hosted chat service, or submit your questions to us via email instead.