HomeSilver BullionSilver BarsPAMP Suisse Silver Bars
PAMP Suisse Silver Bars
10 oz Silver MMTC-PAMP Bengal Tiger Bars (New)
$431.10As low as $431.10
100 oz Silver PAMP Suisse Bars (New, Cast w/ Assay)
$2811.00As low as $2,761.00
PAMP Suisse Silver Bullion Bars
Silver bars are an excellent way to add precious metals to your portfolio. Silver bars have a smaller manufacturing premium making them ideal for investors who want to acquire as much metal as possible for their money. Silver.com is pleased to offer premium PAMP Suisse silver bars, which combine the finest precious metals with a beautiful visual aesthetic for a valuable silver investment even collectors would be proud to own.
About PAMP Suisse
PAMP Suisse is a globally recognized leader in precious metals manufacturing and refining, accredited by the world’s premiere commodities associations such as the London Bullion Market Association, the Swiss National Bank, and the Dubai Multi Commodities Center. PAMP, which is an acronym for the French words meaning Artistic Products of Precious Metals, is the world’s leading precious metals brand, and the preferred provider of gold and silver blanks for government mints and central banks around the world.
Established in 1977 in Ticino, Switzerland, PAMP is an innovator in ensuring a sustainable and socially responsible supply chain. The Responsible Jewellery Council certified PAMP as one of the few precious metal manufacturers that meet the council’s strict ethical, human rights, and environmental standards for responsible business practices.
What Makes PAMP Suisse Silver Bars Unique
PAMP Suisse has over 50% of the market for bars weighing 100 grams or less; their commitment to quality and innovation make PAMP the brand of choice for discerning precious metals investors.
- PAMP Suisse was the first manufacturer to offer airtight packaging for small bars. Their trademark CertiPAMP packaging includes a signed authenticity certificate and can be custom designed for corporate clients.
- PAMP developed industry best practices for anti-counterfeiting and security by incorporating a holographic image to ensure authenticity.
- PAMP was the first fabricator to decorate its smaller bars; the company’s iconic Lady Fortuna is the most widely recognized ingot image in the world.
- PAMP Suisse pioneered the practice of adding bales, or pendant hangers, to its silver bars so they could be worn as jewelry.
- PAMP engineered a process to add color to its investment-quality small silver bars to enhance their appeal as a pendant.
- PAMP offers luxurious black velvet-lined Carbonite boxes for a dramatic presentation of its silver bars, making them beautifully suited for gift-giving on special occasions.
PAMP Suisse Silver Bar Designs
When it comes to silver bar designs, PAMP Suisse may just be the most prolific designer of silver bullion in the industry. Its primary option for investors is the PAMP Suisse-themed silver bar with the mint logo, weight, purity, and metal content noted. In some cases, these bars also have an individual serial number. PAMP does not stop there in the production of silver bars. Other popular design options that are common from the mint include the following:
- Fortuna – each bar comes with a left-profile portrait of the Roman goddess of fortune, Fortuna. She wears a veil over her eyes, a cornucopia on her head, and clutches her hands together at the bottom of the design to catch the overflowing silver coins.
- Rosa – a simple, yet elegant design, the Rosa series offers a single rose stem with several roses in blossom on the stem.
- Lunar Calendar – maybe the most distinctive among these, the Lunar Calendar Series designs come with images of the corresponding lunar animal for the date mark. One side of the bar offers a front-facing view of the creature, while the other side captures it from behind and often reveals a surprise not visible from the obverse viewpoint.
Size, Purity, and Pricing
PAMP Suisse silver bars, at 99.9% purity, come in an astonishing array of sizes, from just 2.5 grams to an entire kilogram, with everything in between. The incredible variety of silver bar sizes makes it easy for investors to purchase the exact amount of metal required to balance a portfolio, or even to make smaller periodic purchases to accumulate a sizeable precious metal position over time.
The collectible silver bars are available in a variety of smaller sizes appropriate for gift-giving. Silver bar pendants are available in small sizes at reasonable prices, making it easy to acquire a stunning jewelry wardrobe of investment-quality silver bars.
As with all silver bars, the price per gram is lower the larger the bar, while smaller, intricately styled bars cost more per gram. Keep in mind, however, that liquidating large and expensive silver bars is often more difficult than liquidating smaller bars.
Shipping and Availability
PAMP Suisse silver bars are individually registered and packaged in the company’s signature CertiPAMP packaging, which includes a signed assay card. Buyers can choose the PAMP storage box when ordering most bars in quantities of 25. Silver.com makes it easy to add PAMP Suisse silver to your investment portfolio at industry-leading prices.
Getting PAMP Suisse Silver from Silver.com
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to Silver.com if you have questions about PAMP products. Our team can assist you on the phone at 888-989-7223, on the web through our live chat, and using our email address. For answers to common questions regarding payments, please visit our Payment Methods page for detailed information on the various forms of payment we accept.