1 oz SilverTowne Saint-Gauden Silver Rounds (New)
$16.92 As low as $16.72
1 oz Liberty Bell Stackable Silver Rounds (New)
$17.02 As low as $16.82
1 oz Silvertowne Buffalo Stackable Silver Rounds (New)
$17.02 As low as $16.82
1 oz Sunshine Buffalo Silver Rounds (New)
$17.07 As low as $16.87
1 oz Sunshine Morgan Silver Rounds (New)
$17.07 As low as $16.87
1 oz Sunshine Walking Liberty Silver Rounds (New)
$17.07 As low as $16.87
1 oz A-Mark Silver Rounds (New)
$17.12 As low as $16.92
1 oz Silver Ornament Rounds
1 oz SilverTowne Stackable Prospector Silver Rounds (New)
$17.47 As low as $17.07
1 oz Seated Liberty Silver Rounds (New)
$17.62 As low as $17.37
2016 1 oz HM Monkey Silver Rounds (New)
$17.67 As low as $17.42
2017 1 oz HM Rooster Silver Rounds (New)
$17.67 As low as $17.42
1 oz Silver Texas Mint Rounds (New)
$18.12 As low as $17.82
1 oz New Zealand Fern Silver Rounds (New)
$19.42 As low as $18.92
1 oz Engelhard Prospector Silver Rounds
$19.62 As low as $19.12
1 oz Monarch Egyptian Relic Silver Bars (New)
$20.02 As low as $19.72
1 oz Silver Antique Kraken Rounds (New)
$34.13 As low as $33.13
1 oz Antique Silver Blackbeard Rounds (New)
$39.13 As low as $38.13
Demand for precious metal coins and bars is at an all-time high in the 21st century. As sovereign mints and private facilities across the globe strike bullion coins and bars, many investors and collectors find themselves priced out of the market. An increasingly popular alternative is available in the form of silver rounds. Some of the most popular silver rounds today come from private mints, many located in the United States, and feature coin designs previously used on circulation currency. Explore some of the many popular 1 oz Silver Rounds available right now on Silver.com.
Why Invest in 1 oz Silver Rounds?
There are a number of reasons to consider investing in 1 oz. silver rounds instead of gold or silver bullion coins. Specifically, there are three reasons you should consider investing in silver rounds instead of bullion coins:
- Ease of Trade
Availability is always a limiting factor with most of the popular silver bullion coins in the world. While the American Silver Eagle is a notable exception, which the United States Mint striking those coins to meet demand, the vast majority of other programs have strict caps on the mintage in any given year. Aside from the American Silver Eagle, 1 oz Silver Rounds are the easiest silver products to find on the market.
Silver rounds are also easier to trade in many cases. Because so many individuals are turning to rounds, the availability is also met at times with shortages. This means that many dealers, though not all, will readily buy them back from you because they can turn them around quickly and sell them to someone else.
Beyond availability and ease of trade, the biggest benefit of purchasing 1 oz Silver Rounds is the price. While bullion coins from sovereign mints come with higher premiums, the price you pay a coin dealer over the spot price of silver, silver rounds are typicall the least expensive form of physical silver to invest in.
1 oz Silver Rounds on Silver.com
As you peruse the Silver.com website, you’ll find a wide array of 1 oz Silver Rounds available to purchase. If you’re an investor looking purely for the precious metal content of the rounds, all Silver.com rounds have 1 oz of .999 fine silver. There are a variety of options from private mints that have simple mint markings, and nothing more.
On the other hand, if you’re a numismatist interested in some of the most popular coin designs of all time, but cannot find them at sovereign mints or coin dealers, the Silver.com collection of 1 oz Silver Rounds has what you’re looking for online. Below you’ll find just a few examples of the popular 1 oz. Silver Rounds we carry.
Mint-branded Silver Rounds
For those interested only in the purity of the silver rounds, Silver.com carries a variety of 1 oz Silver Rounds that have only the brand marks of the mint that produced them. For the record, silver rounds are only produced at private facilities in the United States, and are not struck by sovereign mints in the US or abroad.
Among the most popular from Silver.com are the following:
- A-Mark Precious Metals 1 oz Silver Round: Minted at the private A-Mark Precious Metals facility in the US, these rounds feature all-American images that are simple. On the obverse face you’ll find the Liberty Bell from Independence Hall in Philadelphia, PA. “Life, Liberty, Happiness” is engraved above, and the mint name is featured below along with the purity and metal content of the round. The reverse features the original, iconic heraldic eagle of the United States, along with the engraving of “Liberty Silver.”
- Sunshine Mint 1 oz Silver Round: The mint-brand round of Sunshine Mint in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, these rounds feature an eagle flying in front of the rising sun on the obverse, along with the name “Sunshine Minting” engraved. The reverse includes a sun in the center of the design, with the round’s weight, metal content, and purity engraved around the outer rim.
- Republic Metals Corporation 1 oz Silver Round: One of the newest silver rounds available, this round from Florida-based Republic Metals Corporation features the RMC logo in the center of the obverse face, with the company name engraved above and the weight, metal content, and purity below. On the reverse, the company logo is engraved in a repeating patter across the round’s face.
These silver rounds are the simplest products available, and have the same low-premium prices that other silver rounds offer. Mint-branded silver rounds are an excellent option for investors concerned only with the content of the round.
1 oz Silver Rounds with Popular Designs
Conversely, for the numismatist that has a hard time finding their favorite coin designs from popular bullion coin series, there is a 1 oz Silver Round available to meet your needs. Many of the most popular coin designs from the United States Mint, as well as innovative designs from some of the most highly regarded private mints in the country.
For example, the three most popular coin designs in American history were the Saint-Gaudens Liberty, Walking Liberty, and the Morgan Silver Dollar. Each of these coin designs are available on low-premium 1 oz silver rounds. The following is a complete list of available 1 oz. Silver Rounds with stunning designs:
- Morgan Silver Round: Struck by numerous mints, the Morgan Silver Round precisely replicates the Morgan Silver Dollar, which was first released by the United States Mint in 1878. When it was released, it featured a brilliant Liberty design from Assistant Engraver George T. Morgan on the obverse, as well as a heraldic eagle depiction on the reverse. The Morgan Silver Dollar was in circulation from 1878 to 1904, and is widely considered the best dollar-coin design of all time.
- Saint-Gaudens 1 oz Silver Round: Augustus Saint-Gaudens was hand-picked by President Theodore Roosevelt in 1905 to help lead a decade-long shift in American gold coin design. His depiction of Lady Liberty was a departure from the norm, giving her a modern, American look compared to previous traditional designs. Saint-Gaudens’ original design appeared on the $20 Gold Double Eagle from 1907 to 1933, and currently features on the American Gold Eagle bullion coin.
- Buffalo Silver Rounds: Also available from numerous private mints, the Buffalo Nickel (or Indian Head Nickel) design from James Earle Fraser graced America’s five-cent piece from 1913 to 1938. The design featured a left-profile portrait of a tribal leader on the obverse, and a depiction of Black Diamond on the reverse. Black Diamond was a bison housed at the Central Park Zoo in New York City during the early 20th This popular design is currently on the American Gold Buffalo bullion coin from the US Mint.
- Walking Liberty Silver Rounds: Available from several mints, the Walking Liberty Silver round brings Adolph A. Weinman’s iconic depiction of Liberty to life on an affordable silver round. Originally used on the Walking Liberty Half Dollar from 1916 to 1947, Weinman’s vision of Liberty shows her walking toward the setting sun draped in the American flag, and is representative of the nation’s constant march toward a brighter tomorrow.
Purchasing 1 oz Silver Rounds on Silver.com
At Silver.com we make it easy for you to purchase the 1 oz. Silver Rounds you want from our catalog. Silver.com proudly accepts Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards, with no minimum purchase price and a maximum of $5,000. PayPal fund transfers are our latest offering. In addition to a $0 minimum and a $60,000 maximum, PayPal transactions process instantly and enter the shipping queue immediately. Paper check payments have a similar $0 minimum and a $40,000 maximum, and while they take four to six business days to process, you’ll enjoy a 4% savings on your purchase price compared to credit/debit payments and PayPal transfers.
We also accept bank wire transfers. The minimum is higher at $2,000, but the $100,000 maximum makes it easier for you to invest in as much silver as you wish. Bank wire payments process instantly and enter our shipping queues immediately.
All Silver.com shipments are packaged in discreet boxes to protect the identity of your products during shipment. Packages are delivered via the United States Postal Service or UPS, and should they become lost or damaged, Silver.com will work to correct the situation. We can either start an insurance claim on your behalf to secure a refund of your money, or work with the carrier to track down your package.
If you have any questions about 1 oz. Silver Rounds, payment methods, or shipping options, please feel free to contact a Silver.com associate. Our team members are available on the phone during regular business hours at 888-989-7223, online using our website’s hosted live chat, or by submitting your questions to us in writing via email.