Gold American Eagle coins are available from the United States Mint on an annual basis. The coins are available in three different versions that range from the bullion investment-grade coin to the collectible proof and burnished coins. Only the gold bullion coins are struck every year by the US Mint according to national legislation with unlimited mintages. Right now, 1/10 oz Gold American Eagle Coins are available to purchase online at Silver.com.
- Ships to you inside of protective plastic slabs from the PCGS or NGC!
- 34th issue of the 1/10 oz Gold American Eagle coin!
- Availability of certified coins is limited!
- Consists of One-Tenth Troy ounce of actual gold content.
- Bears a face value of $5 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Issued a Grade of Mint State 69 by the Professional Coin Grading Service or Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- Obverse includes Lady Liberty.
- Reverse features the American bald eagle.
- Random year issues result in the possibility of receive several coins with the same date mark and label if you buy more than one product.
Each 1/10 oz Gold American Eagle Coin in this product listing from Silver.com comes with a near-perfect certification of Mint State 69 from the PCGS or NGC. Coins in this condition exhibit full, original mint luster with a maximum of two minor detracting flaws. Those flaws are limited to minuscule contact marks or hairlines at this grading level.
Silver.com offers these coins in a random year listing. This means the coins you receive are chosen at random when your order is fulfilled for shipping. You are guaranteed a coin in MS69 condition, but the label included and the date mark can vary. Examples of possible labels include First Strike or Early Release, each of which indicates the coins arrived for certification within the first 30 days of their original release date.
On the obverse of 1/10 oz Gold American Eagle Coins is the design of Lady Liberty. Created in 1907 by Augustus Saint-Gaudens, the design includes Liberty in front-facing relief as she walks toward the viewer with her torch held overhead as a guiding light in her right hand and the olive branch of peace in her left hand.
The reverse side of 1/10 oz Gold Eagles bears the design of American bald eagles. This was created in 1986 exclusively for the Gold Eagle program by Miley Busiek. It depicts a male eagle flying overhead as a female guards a young hatchling in the nest.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Silver.com. You can call us on the phone at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or send us an email.