Products & Pricing
We are proud to offer a wide selection of high quality gold, silver, and copper bullion products. By running a lean operation, we also are able to price our products very low — typically at market-leading prices. Read on to learn about our various product lines, as well as how we price our products in accordance with live market quotes.
Product Lines at Silver.com
- Silver Bars – At .999+ pure, and typically brand new, silver bullion bars available from a variety of worldwide government and private mints. Our silver bars range from small gram-weighted pieces, all the way up to 100 oz bars at extremely low premiums over spot.
- Silver Coins – A healthy mix of bullion and numismatic offerings from the most renowned government mints, including the US Mint and the Royal Canadian Mint. We also offer historic classics, such as Peace and Morgan silver dollars, and other pre-1965 90% US coinage.
- Silver Rounds – At .999 pure, and typically brand new, silver bullion rounds available from a variety of private domestic mints. Silver rounds offer investors a simple and convenient way to accumulate bullion at low premiums over spot.
- Gold Bars – At .999+ pure, and typically brand new, gold bullion bars available from a variety of worldwide government and private mints. The majority of our gold bar offerings include official Assay Certificates assuring their authenticity and purity.
- Gold Coins – A healthy mix of bullion and numismatic offerings from the most renowned government mints, including the US Mint and the Royal Canadian Mint. We also offer pre-1933 US gold coinage, which is valued as both a collectible and bullion piece.
- Copper Bullion – Copper is a new offering in the bullion world, and it appeals as both a base metal investment, as well as a collectible due to the various intricate designs on our copper products.
- Certified Coins – We also offer a wide selection of NGC and PCGS certified modern and historic coins, in grades ranging from MS62 to perfect 70s.
We are continually scouring the markets to source new and interesting product offerings, so make sure to check back often to see our latest additions.
Live Market Pricing
To offer our customers the most up to date pricing, we base all our product pricing off of live spot market prices plus our product premiums. So if we are selling Silver Eagles at $2.50 over spot, and spot is $19, you will see a listed price of $21.50 on our website. However, if 60 seconds later spot price is now $19.50, you would now see a price of $22 listed. These live pricing updates allow our customers to take advantage of the most up-to-date market pricing and movements. Our spot price feed is composed of data gathered from a variety of dependable sources.