When you want an affordable way to buy gold, random listings such as this one at Silver.com are the perfect option. We offer 1/20 oz Gold Panda coins through this listing chosen at random using our discretion, ensuring you receive 1/20 oz of fine gold content on a coin with a perfect certification. All other factors, however, are determined at random so you only need to worry about how much gold you want to purchase. Today, 1/20 oz Gold Chinese Pandas are available to you online at Silver.com in perfect condition.
- Available to ship to you in a PCGS or NGC protective plastic slab!
- Issued from 1983 to 2015!
- Availability of certified perfect coins is limited!
- Consists of One-Twentieth Troy ounce of .999 fine gold.
- The face value of 5 Yuan or 20 Yuan is fully backed by the Chinese government.
- Graded Mint State 70 by the Professional Coin Grading Service or the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests features on the obverse.
- Rotating images of the Giant Panda are found on the reverse.
- Please note the possibility to receive coins with the same dates, designs, and labels when purchasing several coins.
The Chinese Mint introduced the Gold Panda Series in 1982 as the official gold bullion coin of the People’s Republic of China. The images chosen to represent the nation on the coinage include the primary building from the Temple of Heaven Complex and the Giant Panda species, an unofficial symbol of China. The series started out with 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, and 1/10 oz coins in 1982 and gained the 1/20 oz coin in 1983. All Troy ounce weights were available until 2015 and replaced in 2016 by Gram weights.
All of the 1/20 oz Gold Chinese Pandas in this product listing come with a Mint State 70 certification. Coins in this condition have full, original mint luster and present with no detracting flaws of any kind on the designs or background fields. Additional labels are possible in this listing, though cannot be guaranteed.
Silver.com selects your coins at random after your payment has cleared. We cannot guarantee the date, design, or label on the coin you receive with your purchase. Please note that buying several coins comes with the possibility to receive coins in the same condition, with the same design, featuring the same labels.
The Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests always features on the obverse side of 1/20 oz Gold Chinese Pandas. This building is the central structure of the Temple of Heaven Complex in Beijing. On the reverse of the Gold Chinese Panda is a depiction of the Giant Panda. The images on this side are new with each date with the exception of 2001 and 2002. These are the only repeat reverse designs in the series. Face values on these coins are 5 Yuan for those dated 1983-2000 or 20 Yuan for those dated 2001-2015.
Please contact Silver.com with your questions. Our team is available to you on the phone at 888-989-7223, on the web through our live chat, and via our email address.