For investors focused on buying gold from government-backed programs with assured purity, random-year listings such as this one at Silver.com offer an opportunity to purchase gold bullion without thinking about designs, labels, and certifications. Today, 1 Gram Gold Chinese Panda Coins are available to you online at Silver.com in near-perfect condition.
- Available to ship to you inside of the PCGS or NGC’s protective plastic slab!
- 1 Gram Gold Pandas available since 2016!
- Availability of certified coins is limited!
- Consists of One Gram, or .0322 Troy ounces, of .999 fine gold.
- The face value of 20 (Yuan) is fully backed by the Chinese government.
- Graded Mint State 69 by the Professional Coin Grading Service or Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- On the obverse is the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests.
- The reverse features a new Giant Panda design with each release year.
- Please keep in mind that purchasing multiple coins in this listing could result in receiving several products with the same date, design, and labels.
The Chinese Mint introduced its Gold Chinese Panda bullion coin program in 1982. That year featured a 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, and 1/10 oz coin. One year later in 1983, the Chinese Mint added a 1/20 oz coin. In 2016, the Chinese Mint abandoned the use of Troy ounces as its official unit of measurement for the coins and adopted Grams instead. These 1 Gram Gold Chinese Pandas replaced the previously issued 1/20 oz Gold Panda.
All 1 Gram Gold Chinese Panda Coins in this listing are Mint State 69 specimens. Known as near-perfect coins, products in this condition showcase full, original mint luster and no more than two minor detracting flaws. The only acceptable flaws at this certification level are minuscule contact marks or hairlines.
Silver.com offers these coins as a random year and varied label listing. The Gold Pandas you receive are chosen at random once your payment processes. We cannot guarantee a specific date mark, design, or additional labeling on the product you receive. Likewise, we cannot hand-pick varying dates, designs, and additional labels if you buy more than one coin.
On the obverse of all 1 Gram Gold Chinese Panda Coins is the image of the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests. This is the largest building within the Taoist religious complex known as the Temple of Heaven, one of four such sites in Beijing.
The reverse side of Gold Chinese Panda Coins includes designs focusing on the Giant Panda species. This native bear to China’s central highlands is known around the world for its cute appearance, docile nature, and patches of white and black fur.
Please feel free to reach out to Silver.com with questions. You can call our customer service team at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or email us directly.