Those collectors buying silver in the Lisa Parker Collection from the Anonymous Mint will find six designs available in six different versions. With each release in the collection, the mint offers proof, antique, and colorized proof versions of the designs on 1 oz and 5 oz silver rounds. Today, 1 oz Silver Proof Lisa Parker Collection Power of Three Rounds are available to you online today at Silver.com.
- Available to ship to you inside of protective plastic capsules that come with a Certificate of Authenticity as well!
- Fifth design to feature in the Lisa Parker Collection from the Anonymous Mint!
- Mintage limited to 750 rounds only!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .999 fine silver.
- Obverse includes the three owls known as the Power of Three.
- Reverse features the common design from the collection known as Wild One.
- Individually serialized rounds with edge-lettering.
- Art selected by Julie Lindquist.
- Designs created by Lisa Parker.
The Power of Three is the fifth release in the six-design series known as the Lisa Parker Collection. This micro-mintage collection from the Anonymous Mint features extremely low availability even by the standards of the Anonymous Mint. The 1 oz proof and 1 oz colorized proofs have the highest mintage figures at 750 per design, while the 1 oz antique and all three versions of the 5 oz round have mintages of just 250 per design.
All of these 1 oz Silver Proof Lisa Parker Collection Power of Three Rounds include a protective plastic capsule with purchase. The rounds in the Lisa Parker Collection each have a unique serial number etched onto the outer edge of the round and the included Certificate of Authenticity comes with the same number.
On the obverse of the 1 oz Silver Proof Lisa Parker Collection Power of Three Rounds is the image of three owls sitting on a tree branch. The three are perched together very closely and depicted gazing down at the viewer with the moon in the sky overhead.
The reverse of 1 oz Silver Proof Lisa Parker Collection Power of Three Rounds features the image of Wild One. Among the most famous works Parker has completed, Wild One depicts a wolf’s head in front-facing relief with a five-pointed star behind its head.
The Anonymous Mint’s lead coin designer, Julie Lindquist, selected all six round designs for this series. Italian Master Sculptor Luigi Badia hand-sculpted the die designs used in the coining process for this series.
Please feel free to reach out to Silver.com if you have any questions. You can call us at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or simply send us an email with your inquiries.