The 1 oz Standing Liberty Copper Round design features an image of the Statue of Liberty on 1 avoirdupois oz of 99.9% fine copper. This copper round is not legal tender, but it is perfect for anyone who wants a small reminder of history and patriotism in their coin collection. This copper round’s inspiration was taken from the famed Standing Liberty quarter, which first circulated in 1916 and was discontinued in 1930. With the Standing Liberty Quarter having been discontinued nearly 100 years ago, this new copper round can be a cheap alternative to admirers of the original design.
- Consists of one ounce of .999 pure copper.
- Bears the image of Lady Liberty in full-length, standing pose.
- Obverse design features Liberty between the phrase “In God We Trust,” holding the heraldic shield of America.
- Inspired by the design of the Standing Liberty quarter, originally minted from 1916 to 1930.
- Available in brand-new condition courtesy of the mint.
- Individual rounds ship in plastic flips, multiples of 10 – 20 ship in tubes, and multiples of 500 ship in boxes.
In the image on the front of the round, the Statue of Liberty is shown protecting our freedom with a shield. She is also carrying an olive branch and looking to her left, with “In God We Trust” and 13 stars on either side of her.
The back of the round features a bald eagle with its wings spread and an American flag above it. This side also has the pertinent information for anyone investing in copper rounds. More specifically, it confirms that the item is made of .999 fine copper and weighs 1 avoirdupois oz.
Buying the 1 oz Standing Liberty Copper Round is a wise and inexpensive way to improve your coin collection. Everyone knows how valuable silver and gold are, but not everyone knows just how popular copper is becoming, thanks to its many uses. That’s why you should consider adding copper to your portfolio today.
You can easily buy one or more 1 oz Standing Liberty Copper Rounds on our website at your convenience. If you think of any questions before you buy one of our products, feel free to call Silver.com at 1-888-989-7223 for help. You can also talk to our staff through other methods, such as email, live chat, or through the form on the contact page. We are eager to respond to any questions you have and then send your order to you as soon as possible.