Gold Australian coins are some of the most sought-after in the world. Investors and collectors have come to trust both the Perth Mint and the Royal Australian Mint to produce gold bullion products that offer visual appeal and government-backed purity. This includes not only bullion coins, but also commemorative bullion issues struck just once and as part of a celebratory program from the mints. Right now, 10 Gram Gold Australian Commemorative Coins are available to purchase online at Silver.com.
- Coins arrive inside of an individual flip!
- Commemorative gold coins from the Perth Mint!
- Consists of Ten Grams, or .3215 Troy ounces, of .999 fine gold.
- Bears a face value in Australian dollars (AUD).
- The obverse includes the portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- On the reverse field are varying designs based on the program of issue or occasion for striking.
- Features “P” mint marks from the Perth Mint.
- Random dates and varied conditions available in this listing.
- Please be aware that you could get numerous matching coins when buying multiples in this listing.
Each of the 10 Gram Gold Australian Commemorative Coins you purchase in this listing are available with an individual flip. The gold for sale here is offered to you at random. The date mark is random, the design on the reverse is random, and each coin is available in varied condition. You could receive a coin that is in brand-new condition or one that has varying degrees of wear and tear present.
Silver.com does not guarantee the date mark, the design, or the condition of the individual coin you receive. All specimens are pulled at random once your payment has been processed. We are also unable to guarantee that you receive a variety of different dates, designs, and/or conditions when buying multiples. Please be aware it is possible to receive several identical coins.
The obverse of these 10 Gram Gold Australian Commemorative Coins includes an effigy of Queen Elizabeth II. As is the case with British coins, Australian coins use updated portraits of the Queen when new designs are available. You are most likely to receive coins in this listing that have either Raphael Maklouf’s right-profile portrait of the Queen (1984-1997), Ian Rank-Broadley’s portrait (1998-2018), or the most recent sixth-generation design from Jody Clark (2019-present).
On the reverse of each 10 Gram Gold Australian Commemorative Coin is a unique and distinctive design. These images are available based on the program that resulted in its coining. Some celebrate historic moments in Australian culture, while others may reflect significant points in global history.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Silver.com customer service is available to you at 888-989-7223, online using our live chat, and via our email address.