The Gold Chinese Panda coins are wildly popular gold coins for sale from the Chinese Mint. The official gold bullion coin of the People’s Republic of China, this series offers investors new designs on the reverse side each year and five different weights to choose from annually. Today, 15 Gram Gold Chinese Panda Coins are available to you online at Silver.com with a PCGS or NGC certification.
- Available to ship to you inside of protective plastic slabs from the PCGS or NGC!
- Struck in 15 Gram weight since 2016!
- Availability of certified coins is limited!
- Consists of 15 Grams, or .4823 Troy ounces, of .999 fine gold.
- The face value of 200 (Yuan) is fully backed by the Chinese government.
- Graded Mint State 69 by the Professional Coin Grading Service or Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- The obverse features the design of the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests.
- On the reverse there is a new Giant Panda design each year.
- Please remember that our random year listings can result in receiving several coins of the same design and date if you buy more than one item.
Gold Panda Coins initially consisted of 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, and 1/10 oz options when the program debuted in 1982. The 1983 release year saw the addition of a 1/20 oz option as well. From 1983 to 2000, the coins remained unchanged in size, weight, and face value. In 2001, the Chinese Mint adjusted the face values of all five coins upward. In 2016, the Chinese Mint abandoned the use of Troy ounces to measure the coins in favor of Grams.
All 15 Gram Gold Chinese Panda Coins in this listing are near-perfect specimens according to the PCGS and NGC. Coins with Mint State 69 grades showcase full, original mint luster and a maximum of two minor detracting flaws. These flaws are limited in nature to minuscule contact marks or hairlines only.
This Silver.com random year listing offers you a 15 Gram Gold Chinese Panda with a guaranteed MS69 grade. We cannot hand-select your coin for a certain date mark, design, grading house label, and other additional labels such as First Strike and Early Release. All coins are chosen at random when your payment is processed, and if you buy more than one you could receive several matching coins.
On the obverse of 15 Gram Gold Chinese Panda Coins is the design of the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests from the Temple of Heaven complex. The reverse side of the Gold Chinese Panda Coins includes the image of a Giant Panda, a native species of bear round in central China.
Please feel free to reach out to Silver.com if you have any questions. You can call us at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or email us directly.