The United States Mint issues its popular Silver American Eagle bullion coins in three versions on an annual basis. Since 1986, the BU coin has been available every year. The Proof coin has been available every year since 1986 with one exception: 2009. The Burnished coin was available from 2006 to 2008 and has again been available annually from 2011. From time to time, the US Mint also issues special edition Silver Eagles. Today, 2013 1 oz Enhanced Finish Silver American Eagles are available to you online at Silver.com in near-perfect condition.
- Available to ship to you inside of a PCGS or NGC protective plastic slab!
- Celebratory release in honor of the West Point Mint!
- Availability of certified coins is limited!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .999 fine silver.
- The face value of $1 (USD) is fully backed by the US government.
- Graded SP69 by the Professional Coin Grading Service or Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- Walking Liberty features on the obverse.
- Heraldic eagle of the United States on the reverse.
- Unique, enhanced finish burnished coin.
- Bears a “W” mint mark from the West Point Mint.
- Please note you could get coins with matching labels if you purchase multiples.
In 2013, the United States Mint issued a special two-coin set from the West Point Mint with distinctive Silver Eagles included. The set was initially sold together with a Reverse Proof and Enhanced Finish burnished coin. The Enhanced Finish included three visual elements that boast a polished background with varying light and heavy frosts on the design elements. You can often find the coins from this set available for individual purchase from authorized dealers.
All of the 2013 1 oz Enhanced Finish Silver American Eagles in this product listing are in near-perfect condition. Specimen Proof 69 coins have full, original mint luster and no more than two minor detracting flaws present. Acceptable flaws at this grade level include only minuscule contact marks or hairlines and must be located outside of the primary focal points of the coin. Please note that varied labels are possible and we cannot guarantee whether the PCGS or NGC issued the grade on the specific coin you receive. If you purchase multiples, those labels could match.
Walking Liberty is featured on the obverse of 2013 1 oz Enhanced Finish Silver American Eagles. Designed in 1916 by Adolph A. Weinman, Walking Liberty originally appeared on the US Half Dollar from 1916 to 1947.
The heraldic eagle of the United States is found on the reverse of 2013 Enhanced Finish Silver Eagles. The heraldic eagle features a front-facing bald eagle with arrows in one talon and an olive branch in the other. The eagle has the US heraldic shield on its chest and a cluster of 13 arrows overhead.
Please feel free to contact Silver.com with your questions. Our team is available to assist you at 888-989-7223, online through our live chat, and using our email address.