Are you in search of a coin that captures the spirit and essence of Canada’s rich history? Right now, you can have your very own 2014 1 oz Proof Silver Canadian White-Tailed Deer Mates Coin when you purchase it online today from Silver.com.
- Shipped from our secure facility right to you in a plastic slab to preserve coin’s condition!
- Limited mintage of 7,500 coins!
- Consists of 1 troy oz of 99.99 fine silver.
- Bears a face value of $20 dollars which remains fully and legally backed by the federal government of Canada.
- The obverse features the powerful English ruler and historical icon, Queen Elizabeth designed by famed artisan, Susanna Blunt.
- The reverse includes majestic White-Tailed Deer Mates design engraved by Canadian artist and universally acclaimed engraver, Claudio D’Angelo.
The White-Tailed deer might be common across the south Canadian region, but if you lay your eyes on one, you have caught a glimpse of an exquisite creature like no other. The Royal Canadian Mint has rarely featured the white-tailed deer on its numismatic coins and most assuredly this unique version of two White-Tailed deer will be a beautiful addition to any collection featuring fine artwork, natural images, native species of Canada, symbols of awe and nature, or Canada. With a limited mintage of just 7,500, there is no doubt that the 2014 1 oz Proof Canadian Silver White-Tailed Deer Mates Coin will quickly be out of stock due to diehard collectors and investors who understand just how valuable this unique coinage from the Royal Canadian Mint is.
For the obverse of the coin, you will be treated to an immaculate design of Queen Elizabeth herself created by iconic artist, Susanna Blunt.
For the reverse design, Claudio D’Angelo seizes all the glory and it features a white-tailed buck and gorgeous doe leaping majestically over a fallen pine tree in the wild. This is an extraordinary moment filled with magic and elegance. The sense of motion is subtly enhanced by the composition, in which doe, buck, and fallen tree share a common trajectory. In the background, a tall conifer forest rises toward the sky. The scene is viewed from ground level, lending height and drama to the image.
These 2014 1 oz Proof Silver Canadian White-Tailed Deer Mates Coins are available in PF70 condition. Each one has full, original mint luster and no flaws. Additionally, the Early Release label means that the NGC receives the coins within 30 days of its original release for grading.
If you have any questions when you buy silver at Silver.com, please don’t hesitate to ask. You can call us at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or email us directly.