In 2015, the US Mint issued just its third-ever 24-karat gold coin and the first-ever gold coin for sale at the US Mint with a $100 (USD) face value. The American Liberty release features a young depiction of Lady Liberty with a fresh American bald eagle image created by members of the US Mint Artistic Infusion Program. Today, 2015-W 1 oz Gold American Liberty High Relief Coins are available to you online at Silver.com in perfect condition.
- Available to ship to you inside of the PCGS or NGC protective plastic slab!
- Beautiful American Liberty design!
- Original mintage limited to 49,325 coins only!
- Availability of certified perfect coins is limited!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .9999 fine gold.
- The face value of $100 (USD) is fully backed by the US government.
- Graded Mint State 70 by the Professional Coin Grading Service or Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- Lady Liberty is shown on the obverse of the coins.
- American bald eagle featured on the reverse of the coins.
- High-relief visuals.
- Bears a “W” mint mark from the West Point Mint.
- Please note that you could get matching labels on the coins you receive when buying multiples.
The American Liberty design featured on these 2015 Gold American Liberty High Relief Coins were designed by members of the Artistic Infusion Program. The young Liberty design on the obverse was created by Justin Kunz and the American bald eagle on the reverse was designed by Paul C. Balan.
All of the 2015-W 1 oz Gold American Liberty High Relief Coins are available to you for purchase in perfect condition. Coins in Mint State 70 condition have full, original mint luster with no detracting flaws of any kind present on the design elements or background fields of the coin. Please note that you could receive coins with matching labels when you buy multiples. These coins have varied labels possible and all coins are chosen at random once your payment has been processed. We only guarantee you’ll receive a coin with the American Liberty design and an MS70 certification.
Lady Liberty is depicted on the obverse side of 2015-W Gold American Liberty High Relief Coins in a new design. The younger version of Liberty shown here is a definitive new release befitting the 21st century and shows Liberty with a torch in her right hand and the American flag in her left hand.
An American bald eagle is shown in the reverse design of the 2015-W 1 oz Gold American Liberty High Relief Coin. This image shows the bald eagle in flight after it has grasped a branch. The eagle has its wings swooped behind its figure as it glides through the air while its talons and legs are held up beneath its figure.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to Silver.com with any questions. You can call us on the phone at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or simply send us an email with your inquiries.