Although the US Mint now offers a number of different 24-karat gold coins, there can only be one first. In this case, it is the Gold American Buffalo that broke the mold. Never before had the US Mint issued a 24-karat gold coin, but with the introduction of the Gold Buffalo in 2006 the nation had an annual-issue coin in .9999 fine gold. Today, 2019 1 oz Gold American Buffalo Coins are available to you online at Silver.com in perfect condition.
- Available to ship to you inside of the PCGS or NGC protective plastic slab!
- Fourteenth coin in the Gold American Buffalo series!
- Availability of certified perfect coins is limited!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .9999 fine gold.
- The face value of $50 (USD) is fully backed by the US government.
- Graded Mint State 70 by the Professional Coin Grading Service or Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- A Native American figure is on the obverse.
- An American bison featured on the reverse.
- Please be aware you may receive several coins with the same additional labels from the same grading service if you buy multiples.
The Gold American Buffalo coin follows in the footsteps of the other major bullion coins from the US Mint, most notably the American Eagles. The Gold Buffalo coins are available with an iconic American circulation coin design. Taken from the Buffalo Nickel, these images originated on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
All 2019 1 oz Gold American Buffalo Coins are available to purchase today in perfect condition. The PCGS or NGC issued a Mint State 70 certification to these coins as an indication that each has full, original mint luster and no signs of detracting flaws on either the design elements or background fields.
Silver.com offers these 2019 Gold Buffalo Coins with the potential for varied additional labels from either the PCGS or NGC. Examples of those additional labels include First Strike or Early Release, indicating the coins were received for certification within the first 30 days of the original release. If you want to buy more than one, please note you may receive several with the same additional label or from the same grading house.
On the obverse side of 2019 Gold American Buffalo Coins is a depiction of a Native American figure in right-profile relief. The inscriptions on this side include “Liberty” and the date mark. The reverse face of the 2019 1 oz Gold American Buffalo Coin depicts Black Diamond, an American bison.
Please feel free to reach out to Silver.com with any questions. You can call us at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or simply send us an email with your inquiries.