The 2019 Year of the Pig release from the Perth Mint includes a variety of popular silver coins for sale. Among the most visible are the silver bullion, silver proof, gilded, and colorized silver coins. These four are all available to you in a special 4-Coin Type Set Collection with a limited figure for availability. Right now, 2019 1 oz Silver Australian Pig 4-Coin Type Set Collections are available to purchase online at Silver.com.
- Coins ship to you inside of a four-coin clamshell and a numbered Certificate of Authenticity!
- Twelfth design release in the Perth Mint’s Lunar Series II collection!
- Mintage of four-coin sets limited to 1,500 sets only!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .9999 fine silver per individual coin.
- Bears an individual face value of $1 (AUD) backed by the federal government of Australia.
- On the obverse of the coins is the image of Queen Elizabeth II.
- The reverse of the coins features the Year of the Pig silver design of a mom and her piglets.
Each of the 2019 1 oz Silver Australian Pig 4-Coin Type Set Collection available in this listing comes with four coins in total housed inside of a red-and-black clamshell from the Perth Mint. The set has a limited mintage figure and includes a numbered Certificate of Authenticity with purchase.
Included in this four coin set are the four most popular annual releases in the Lunar Series II collection. With a limited figure itself, the series draws 1,500 coins from the silver bullion (300,000 coins), silver proof (8,500 coins), gilded silver (50,000 coins), and colorized silver (170,000 coins) releases in 2019.
On the reverse of each of the 2019 1 oz Silver Australian Pig Coins in this listing includes the design of a sow with her four little piglets running around near her feet. The design field includes the “P” mint mark of the Perth Mint, the phrase “Year of the Pig,” and the Chinese symbol for pig at the top of the design field.
The obverse of all 2019 Silver Australian Year of the Pig Coins features the right-profile portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. Her Majesty is featured here in the fourth-generation design from the Royal Mint of England. Created in 1998 by Ian Rank-Broadley, this is actually the fifth design to appear on Australian coinage since the Queen’s ascension to the throne in 1952.
If you have any questions about this collectible Type Set release, please contact Silver.com. Our customer service team is available to you at 888-989-7223, online using our live chat, and via our email address.