The National Park System and other federally managed lands in the United States have a goal of preserving some of the most beautiful natural landscapes in the country. Among them is Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness, the largest such federally-managed space of land in the continental 48 states. The 2019-P 5 oz Burnished Silver ATB Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness Coins are currently available to you for purchase online at Silver.com.
- Coins ship to you inside of individual US Mint presentation boxes with a Certificate of Authenticity included!
- Fifth and final coin of the 2019 ATB Series and the 50th in the overall ATB Series!
- Consists of Five Troy ounces of .999 fine silver.
- Issued a face value of $.25 (USD) by the United States.
- President George Washington features on the obverse.
- A drift boat makes its way down the Salmon River in Frank-Church River of No Return Wilderness.
- Commemorates Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness area.
- Released for Idaho in the ATB Series.
- Bears a “P” mint mark from the Philadelphia Mint.
The Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness area is the largest contiguous federally-managed piece of land in the United States outside of the state of Alaska. It is technically second in the continental US to Adirondack Park in New York in terms of size, but that is a state-managed area and not federal property.
The wilderness park is named after former US Senator Frank Church of Idaho. The region is known for its impressive mountain ranges, vastly diverse wildlife, and whitewater rafting on the Salmon River.
On the reverse of 2019-P 5 oz Burnished Silver ATB Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness Coins is the image of a drift boat as it makes its way down the Salmon River. Drift boats have the perfect construction, with flat bottoms, wide bodies, and pointed sterns, to navigate and spin through whitewater rapids successfully.
The obverse of 2019 5 oz Burnished Silver ATB Coins includes the left-profile portrait of President George Washington. This is a modernized version of the design on the US circulation quarter and was originally created in 1932 by John Flanagan. This side of the coin features the “P” mint mark behind Washington’s neck and below the inscription “In God We Trust.”
These 2019-P 5 oz Burnished Silver ATB Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness Coins are available to you with individual presentation boxes from the United States Mint and a Certificate of Authenticity. Burnished coins in the ATB Series have a matte finish compared to the shinier, mirrored finish of the silver bullion versions.
We encourage Silver.com customers to call us with questions at 888-989-7223. You can also reach out to us online using our live chat and email address features.