In 2019, the United States Mint issued its typical range of Silver American Eagle coins to include the bullion, proof, and burnished specimens. With a limited mintage and the distinctive “S” mint mark of the San Francisco Mint, a special enhanced reverse proof coin was also released in 2019. Right now, 2019-S 1 oz Silver American Eagle Enhanced Reverse Proofs are available to purchase online at Silver.com in near-perfect condition.
- Ships inside a protective plastic slab courtesy of the NGC!
- One-time issue of enhanced reverse proof Silver Eagles!
- Availability of certified coins is limited!
- Mintage limited to 30,000 coins only!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .999 fine silver.
- Bears a face value of $1 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- Issued a Grade of PF69 by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation.
- Walking Liberty features on the obverse.
- Heraldic eagle of the United States on the reverse.
- Features an “S” mint mark from the San Francisco Mint.
- Please keep in mind this is a varied label listing and that you could receive several coins with the same label or with no additional labels if you purchase multiples.
Each of the 2019-S 1 oz Silver American Eagle Enhanced Reverse Proofs in this listing earned a near-perfect certification from the NGC. A PF69 coin exhibits full, original mint luster and a maximum of two minor detracting flaws. Acceptable flaws at this grade level are limited to minuscule contact marks or hairlines found only outside the primary focal points of the coin.
Additionally, this is a varied label listing. This means the coins could come with additional labels in the slab such as Early Release or UCAM. However, this is not guaranteed. All coins are chosen at random when your payment is processed. If you purchase more than one, please keep in mind you could receive several coins that have the same additional labels, varying labels, or no labels at all.
Walking Liberty graces the obverse of 2019-S Silver American Eagle Enhanced Reverse Proofs. This iconic design was created in 1916 by Adolph A. Weinman and featured on the US half dollar until 1947. It captures the spirit of hope for the future that existed in the early 20th century as Liberty walks toward the sun on the horizon extended her hand to the warmth and light of a new day.
The heraldic eagle of the United States features on the reverse of 2019 1 oz Silver American Eagle Enhanced Reverse Proofs. This emblem was first created in 1792 by Robert Scot and modified for this series in 1986 by John Mercanti.
These 2019-S 1 oz Silver American Eagle Enhanced Reverse Proofs, generally speaking, have frosted fields and mirrored designs. As an enhanced reverse proof, the US Mint selectively applied frosted and polished fields to isolated design elements for a unique visual appearance. Each coin bears the “S” mint mark of the San Francisco Mint on its reverse field.
If you have any questions, Silver.com customer service can help. You can reach us at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or email us directly.