The two most popular silver coins for sale in the world have never been offered together before, but for a limited time in 2019, you’ll find these stunning specimens together in one joint release. The Royal Canadian Mint and the United States Mint have joined forces to release the Silver Canadian Maple Leaf together with the Silver American Eagle in a beautiful two-coin set. Right now, 2019 Silver RCM Pride of Two Nations 2-Coin Sets are available to purchase online at Silver.com.
Coin Set Highlights:
- Ships to you inside of a Royal Canadian Mint display box and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity!
- Includes both the 2019 Silver Maple Leaf and 2019 Silver Eagle!
- Mintage limited to 10,000 coin sets only!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .9999 fine silver in the Maple Leaf and One Troy ounce of .999 fine silver in the Eagle.
- Bears individual face values of $5 (CAD) and $1 (USD) backed by the federal governments of Canada and the United States.
- The Maple Leaf features Queen Elizabeth II’s portrait and the sugar maple leaf.
- American Eagle coins include Walking Liberty and the heraldic eagle of the United States.
Each 2019 Silver RCM Pride of Two Nations 2-Coin Set in this listing comes to you courtesy of the Royal Canadian Mint with a black presentation case. The coins come with a Certificate of Authenticity from the Royal Canadian Mint, and the case itself has the seal of the RCM and the United States Mint on the lid. A total of 110,000 coin sets were produced for this product release, with the US Mint provided 100,000 sets to sell and the RCM provided 10,000 sets.
The 2019 Silver American Eagle coins in this listing come to you with an enhanced reverse-proof finish. Featuring stunning mirrored designs and frosted background fields, the Silver Eagles boast varying design element finishes and multiple polished and frosted fields for incredible visual appeal. The 2019 Silver Canadian Maple Leaf coins in this set are modified proof coins with frosted images on mirrored backgrounds that boast up to three times the crisp imagery of a regular Silver Canadian Maple Leaf coin.
On the obverse of 2019 Silver Canadian Maple Leaf coins is the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II created in 2003 by Susanna Blunt. The reverse side of the Silver Maple Leaf coins features a depiction of the sugar maple leaf from Walter Ott. The Silver Maple Leaf coins also boast a design field rim that includes stars and maple leaves.
The obverse of 2019 Silver American Eagle Coins includes the design of Walking Liberty created in 1916 by Adolph A. Weinman. The reverse side of Silver Eagles features the depiction of the heraldic eagle of the United States.
The RCM coins in this set are produced by the Ottawa Mint with no mint mark available. The US coins are struck at the West Point Mint with a “W” mint mark offered.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Silver.com. You can call us at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or email us directly.