The United States Mint and the Royal Canadian Mint often compete for the attention of those buying silver annually with the release of their Silver American Eagle and Silver Canadian Maple Leaf bullion coins. Arguably the two best-selling silver coins in the world, you can now purchase both at the same time in a collaborative set from the sovereign mints that offers impressive visual appeal on each coin. The 2019 Silver US Mint Pride of Two Nations 2-Coin Set is now available to you for purchase online at Silver.com in perfect condition.
Coin Set Highlights:
- Coins ship to you inside of protective plastic slabs from the PCGS!
- The Pride of Two Nations Set includes Silver Eagle and Silver Maple Leaf coins!
- Availability of certified perfect coins is limited!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .999 fine silver in the American Eagle and One Troy ounce of .9999 fine silver in the Canadian Maple Leaf.
- Issued face values of $1 (USD) and $5 (CAD) by the United States and Canada, respectively.
- Bears a Grade of PR70 from the Professional Coin Grading Service.
- First Day of Issue coins.
- On the obverse of American Eagles is Walking Liberty; the heraldic eagle of the United States is on the reverse.
- The obverse of the Canadian Maple Leafs bears Queen Elizabeth II’s portrait; a sugar maple leaf appears on the reverse.
The 2019 Silver US Mint Pride of Two Nations 2-Coin Set is a joint effort by the United States Mint and the Royal Canadian Mint. The world’s two leading silver bullion coins are offered in the same collection for the first time ever with a total mintage of 110,000 coin sets. The US Mint has an allotment of 100,000 sets to sell and the Royal Canadian Mint has the remaining 10,000 sets to offer.
Both the 2019 Silver Eagle and 2019 Silver Maple Leaf in this listing have unique characteristics that set them apart from the bullion issues for each. The 2019 Silver Eagle is an enhanced reverse proof with frosted background fields and mirrored designs. It doesn’t stop there though as the US Mint produced various polishes and frosts on the coin for varying visual brilliance. The 2019 Silver Maple Leaf is a modified proof that has matte designs and mirrored backgrounds that combine to offer up to three times greater visual brilliance than a standard proof.
On the obverse of 2019 Silver Eagles is Walking Liberty by Adolph A. Weinman. The reverse includes John Mercanti’s version of the heraldic eagle of the United States. The obverse of the 2019 Silver Maple Leaf features Queen Elizabeth II’s right-profile portrait. On the reverse is Walter Ott’s sugar maple leaf design. The Silver Canadian Maple Leaf coins in this listing come with a border design that includes stars and maple leaves.
These 2019 Silver US Mint Pride of Two Nations 2-Coin Sets earned perfect grades from the PCGS. PR70 coins are characterized by the presence of full, original mint luster and no detracting flaws. First Day of Issue coins are those which are received by the PCGS for certification within the first 24 hours of their initial release for sale.
We encourage Silver.com customers to call us at 888-989-7223 with questions. You can also connect with us live online through our chat service or, alternatively, send us an email with your inquiries.