Customers Note: This is a presale item and is not expected to ship until around July 26th, 2019. EVERY order containing this item will be held from shipping until that date. Please note that this date is a rough estimate and solely depends on the mint meeting their production schedule.
The 2019 Pride of Two Nations coin set marks the first-ever collaboration between the United States Mint and Royal Canadian Mint involving their most important silver bullion releases. The Silver American Eagle and Silver Canadian Maple Leaf are unquestionably the best-selling coins in the world. Today, the two are available to you online at Silver.com in perfect condition as part of the 2019 Silver US Mint Pride of Two Nations 2-Coin Set.
Coin Set Highlights:
- Available to ship inside of a PCGS protective plastic slab!
- Features the 2019 Silver Eagle and 2019 Silver Maple Leaf!
- Availability of certified perfect coins is limited!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .999 fine silver in the American Eagle and One Troy ounce of .9999 fine silver in the Canadian Maple Leaf.
- The individual face values of $1 (USD) and $5 (CAD) are fully backed by the US and Canadian governments.
- Graded PR70 by the Professional Coin Grading Service.
- First Strike specimens.
- The obverse of American Eagles includes Walking Liberty, with the heraldic eagle on the reverse.
- On the obverse of Canadian Maple Leafs is Queen Elizabeth, and the reverse includes the sugar maple leaf.
The United States of America and Canada have one of the closest relationships of any two allies in the world today. American and Canadian troops have fought together in World War I, World War II, and throughout the modern War on Terror. Americans and Canadians share vast cultural backgrounds stemming from French and British colonial control over parts of both nations dating to the 17th century. Today, the two independent countries also share the longest land border in the world.
All 2019 Silver US Mint Pride of Two Nations 2-Coin Sets listed here come with PR70 grades from the PCGS for each coin. A PR70 coin showcases full, original mint luster and presents with no detracting flaws of any kind. The included First Strike label means these coins were received by the PCGS for grading within the first 30 days of their original release from the mint.
On the obverse of the 2019 Silver American Eagles is Walking Liberty. The reverse side includes the heraldic eagle of the United States. The Silver American Eagle in this set is an enhanced reverse proof. The coin has mirrored design elements with a frosted background. Further contrast is created with the use of multiple polished and frosted finishes that isolate specific design elements.
The obverse of 2019 Silver Canadian Maple Leafs includes the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II. On the reverse face is the sugar maple leaf design from Walter Ott. Each Silver Maple Leaf in this listing comes with a modified proof finishes that uses frosted images over mirrored backgrounds to create crisp impressions. The coins have visual brilliance that is three times greater than the average proof coin.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Silver.com with any questions. You can call us on the phone at 888-989-7223, chat with us live online, or email us directly.