The Palladium American Eagle coins were introduced by the United States Mint in 2017. The Palladium Eagles stand out from other options in the American Eagle Series with extremely low mintage caps and different versions each year, rather than multiple versions in a single release year. The 2019-W 1 oz Palladium American Eagle Reverse Proof Coin is now available to you for purchase online at Silver.com with a PCGS certification.
- Coin ships to you inside of the PCGS protective plastic slab!
- Third release year for the Palladium American Eagle coin!
- Availability of certified perfect coins is limited!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .9995 fine palladium.
- Issued a face value of $25 (USD) by the United States.
- Bears a Grade of PR70 from the Professional Coin Grading Service.
- Includes a First Day of Issue label.
- Winged Liberty is featured on the obverse of the coin.
- An American bald eagle is depicted on the reverse of the coin.
- Features “W” mint marks from the West Point Mint.
The first Palladium American Eagle was released by the US Mint in 2017 as a bullion specimen with a mintage of only 15,000 coins. That coin sold out within the first several days it was available. In 2018, the US Mint offered the Palladium American Eagle as a proof specimen with the same 15,000-coin mintage. That one also sold out within days.
For 2019, the United States Mint offered the Palladium American Eagle as a reverse proof specimen with a much higher 30,000-coin mintage. The reverse proof Palladium Eagles have clear, mirrored design elements with frosted background fields.
The obverse of 2019-W 1 oz Palladium American Eagle Coins features the image of Winged Liberty. This left-profile portrait was created by Adolph A. Weinman for the US circulation dime in 1916 and remained on that coin until 1945.
For the reverse of 2019 Palladium American Eagle Coins, another Weinman design features. This image of an American bald eagle on a rocky cliff edge includes the bird with its wings raised behind it and its talons clutching the branch of a young sapling growing on the cliff. This image was designed by Weinman in 1907 for the American Institute of Architects medal.
These 2019-W 1 oz Palladium American Eagle Reverse Proof Coins are available with perfect PR70 certifications from the PCGS. This grade indicates coins with full, original mint luster and no detracting flaws. Additionally, the First Day of Issue label means the coins were received for grading by the PCGS within the first 24 hours of release from the US Mint.
We encourage Silver.com customers to call us with questions at 888-989-7223. You can alternatively reach out to us on the web using our live chat and email address options.