Palladium Eagles were long-awaited coins from the United States Mint when introduced in 2017. Authorized by the US Congress in 2010, the coins finally arrived in 2017 and brought another beautiful, historic US coin design back to life for a major bullion series. Now, the Palladium American Eagle is available as a reverse proof specimen for 2019. Right now, 2019-W 1 oz Palladium American Eagle Reverse Proof Coins are available to purchase online at Silver.com in perfect condition.
- Ships to you inside of a protective plastic slab courtesy of the PCGS!
- Third available year for the Palladium American Eagle coins!
- Availability of certified perfect coins!
- Consists of One Troy ounce of .9995 fine palladium.
- Bears a face value of $25 (USD) backed by the US government.
- Issued a grade of PR70 by the Professional Coin Grading Service.
- Includes a First Strike label.
- The obverse of the coins includes Winged Liberty.
- On the reverse of the coins is an American bald eagle.
- “W” mint mark from the West Point Mint.
Each 2019-W 1 oz Palladium American Eagle Reverse Proof Coin in this product listing comes to you in perfect condition according to the PCGS. Coins in PR70 condition exhibit full, original mint luster and no detracting flaws of any kind on the design elements or surface areas. The First Strike label is reserved for coins that arrive at the PCGS within the first 30 days of the US Mint’s 2019 release of Palladium Eagles.
The 2019 Palladium American Eagle is a reverse proof specimen. This means the coins have deeply-mirrored, clear design elements overlaying frosted background fields. This is the third release of the Palladium Eagle and the third different version of the coin issued in its brief history.
On the obverse of 2019-W 1 oz Palladium American Eagle Reverse Proof coins is Adolph A. Weinman’s iconic Winged Liberty Dime design. Created in 1916, this left-profile portrait shows Liberty wearing a winged Phrygian cap. That coin and this Liberty design were colloquially known as the Mercury Dime for Liberty’s similar appearance to the Roman messenger god, Mercury.
The reverse of 2019 Palladium American Eagle Reverse Proof coins includes the image of an American bald eagle on the edge of a rocky cliff. The bird clutches a young sapling branch in its beak and talons while its wings are raised behind its figure. All Palladium American Eagle coins come with a “W” mint mark from the West Point Mint.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Silver.com. Our customer service team is available at 888-989-7223, online using our live chat, and via our email address.